BRING ME THIS BECK!!!

He DARES to denounce The Holy Goracle! He uses the H (ypocratic) word!

Comrade Red Star. Commissar Vlad. Bring to me... A Shrubbery!!

-DAMN-

I mean... Bring TO ME!! GLENN BECK'S HEAD ON A PLATTER (or stake).
Then fetch me the Obamissar of CNN. Yes, I know. Glenn was "let go". Sure. But WHY THE HELL WAS HE HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! What Obamissar could let this kind of hate be spewed on his network?

-OV

My flatulent Aunt Valkita is beside herself. She has a thing for beans, and is afraid that not only will the hamburger be outlawed, but so will her beans.

He's been granted asylum at fauxnews. I understand that the Party has a team waiting for him if he should choose to try and leave the building. There's a special wing at Bellvue where he will be treated for his condition with the Peoples Medications.

Yes yes, we will need to deal with this Prole. HOW DARE he attempt to tell the truth about the Great Party, and the Gorical. Perhaps the great Gorical is just saving this information, or still compiling it and tracing it to the Guilty RethugliKKKans.

Yes the Gorical is wise beyond his flatulence, I believe we should see what other awards that we can give the Gorical.

Perhaps we can make a new award up to give to the Gorical, we can call it the Messiahs choice Award………

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Sorry, The status of a "prole" is not an appropriate title for das untermench. It is clear that this Speck "person" has not acquired the appropriate evolutionary status... that is to say, it is not of the appropriate genetic stock to continue breeding or to be found worthy of its carbon footprint.

A late-term, post-natal contraceptive procedure is most appropriate for the 'Speck' and his progeny. I am certain we can find room in the HHS budget to subsidize such a procedure -- afterall, what is the current going rate for a .22 LR shell?

A shrubbery, Not too big, Nicely shaped ? I shall say Ni to you!!!

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:He DARES to denounce The Holy Goracle! He uses the H (ypocratic) word!

Comrade Red Star. Commissar Vlad. Bring to me... A Shrubbery!!

-DAMN-

I mean... Bring TO ME!! GLENN BECK'S HEAD ON A PLATTER (or stake).
Then fetch me the Obamissar of CNN. Yes, I know. Glenn was "let go". Sure. But WHY THE HELL WAS HE HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! What Obamissar could let this kind of hate be spewed on his network?

-OV

LAUNCELOT: We were in the nick of time, you were in great peril.
GALAHAD: I don't think I was.
LAUNCELOT: Yes you were, you were in terrible peril.
GALAHAD: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
LAUNCELOT: No, it's too perilous.
GALAHAD: Look, I'm a knight, I'm supposed to get as much peril as I can.
LAUNCELOT: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on!
GALAHAD: Well, let me have just a little bit of peril?
LAUNCELOT: No, it's unhealthy.
GALAHAD: Bet you're gay!
LAUNCELOT: No, I'm not.