Bring Out Your Dead!

2012 OBAMA VOTER REGISTRATION

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead!

Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one.

The Dead Collector: Give me his voter ID card.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead!

The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better!

Large Man with Dead Body: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.

The Dead Collector: Well, I can't get two votes out of him like that. It's against regulations.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I don't want to be registered as a Democrat!

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, don't be such a baby.

The Dead Collector: I can't take him.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel Conservative!

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, do me a favor.

The Dead Collector: I can't.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

The Dead Collector: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've got nine ready to register today.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a Starbucks!

Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm voting Romney! I'm voting Romney!

(The Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club.)

Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much.

The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Election Day.

Large Man with Dead Body: Righto.

This looks like a demonstration of the violence inherit in the system.

DeadVoters.jpg
In yet another display of ignorant intolerance and bigotry, Florida Rethugglikkkans defied the feral government as they took measures to remove dead and otherwise allegedly ineligible voters from the voter registration roles.

Stating that the voters being deprived of their right to vote were disproportionatey Democrat and dead, the U.S.S.A. Justice Department unofficially announced that "Well, we have drones in the area. Just sayin'. Mumble mumble hellfires mumble mumble."

Pathetically biased Florida state officials were unavailable for comment.

Florida Planned Parenthood retaliates by registering Democrat voters from trash cans: "We believe in a fetus' right to choose. Take that, pro-life extremists!"

Was I confused!

My first impression was another push for "Obamacare"!!!

Most Revered General Confusion, you have hit the nail on the head! In the interests of efficiency, Obamacare computers will vote on behalf of the incapacitated or recently deceased. Also Obamacare REQUIRES citizens to vote, and FINES those who fail to vote in a government-approved manner.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!!!

We have "fundamentally transformed" the national election process in accordance with the Dear Reader's (AP&PBUH) rhetoric... There are now two boxes at each election precinct.... you put your vote(s) for Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) in the first box or an unbiased, objective poll watcher from New Black Panthers/ACORN/SEIU will assist in placing you in the other box.

Thank you Kom. Holder!

Comrade Bringsdogtowork,

A brilliant suggestion. Rather than listing these necro voters under the category "Voting Assistant Required" two new areas will be available:
[Temporary incapacitation] (TI) for those who can't make it on time.
[Permanent incapacitation] (PI) for those totally disabled or dead.

Submission to higher headquarters GC

Leave it to the brilliant mastermind that is the "ONE" (pbuh) to finally recognize the value & importance of the necro-voter and offer them their own campaign gear right on his propaganda website. No one is left out of Obama's world ---- "We are the world" "We are the dead-ones"... LGBTRSUVZ's aren't the only ones coming out this year!

obama-hoodie.jpg

Comrades, I am proud to say that Madison, Wisconsin is expecting a 119% turnout in today's recall election to remove the >spit< Rethugglikkkan so-called "governor"!

A Madison city clerk says that "It will be unprecedented!", regarding the expected 119% turnout. And with Madison being a liberal stronghold, we all know what that means! (wink wink nudge nudge).

Of course, this is all just practice for November!

So THIS is what the zombie apocalypse will look like...