Build People's Online University to Grant People's Diplomas

Comrades, it is my humble opinion that our collective need to open a People's University Online to help our Prez to achieve his goal. Anyone who can solve the People's Cube, regardless of their age, nationality, gender, race, sexual orientation, hair color, etc. must be granted a People's University Diploma. The collective may even get some appropriate federal funding.

The College Diploma Fraud

For more than a half-century, government has tried to close racial gaps in educational attainment. Sad to say, those gaps have proven intractable. Nevertheless, the impulse remains as heartfelt as ever (perhaps due to its financially lucrative character), but the emphasis is now shifting from actual learning to equality of graduation rates. President Obama has spoken of adding 5 million graduates to the workforce by 2020, and credential-mania is now all the rage. This shift is a disaster in the making; imparting knowledge is commendable, but just handing out diplomas...

https://www.americanthinker.com/2010/12 ... fraud.html

Comrade Kim,
We've got a lot of sheep, if you catch my drift.

[Prog off] (where is that icon?)

As far as I am concerned, social work and psych degrees are credentials for utter idiots and communists. (It is well-known that social work and psych students are the stupidest kids on campus)

See my old, OLD essay The Alphabet of Corruption

Picture 24.png

It is a good suggestion, we set up the school, study programs, teachers, coursework, then, after all the fees are paid, grant a degree. We can because we say we can.

Accreditation is udder nonsense. We accredit ourselves! There is no greater authority than Red Square.

Fees can be money, crops, trade goods, firewood, parsnips, or whatever commodity will benefit the collective.

We need a committee! Comrades, this is excellent idea, let us form a committee to discuss this. All input is welcome, all ideas will be considered, all committee members will have a place a the table......and then each will be summarily shot.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:[Prog off] (where is that icon?)

As far as I am concerned, social work and psych degrees are credentials for utter idiots and communists. (It is well-known that social work and psych students are the stupidest kids on campus)

See my old, OLD essay The Alphabet of Corruption

Picture 24.png

Comte asserted that even the so-called soft sciences, such as sociology, bear out this pattern of development. Through the eyes of Clothilde he came to see sociology—particularly his own brand—not only as a hard science but as a tool for bettering the world. He surmised that social problems could be engineered away by big, positive policies.

After the death of his beloved Clothilde, however, Comte began acting in decidedly nonscientific ways. He became inextricably involved with mysticism and embarked on a self-prescribed course of “cerebral hygiene,” wherein he would not allow himself to be contaminated by the inferior ideas expressed by other lecturers and authors.

In 1849 Comte applied his hand to calendar reform, suggesting a 13-month year, each day of which was dedicated to someone he considered a champion of humanity. At around the same time he founded the Positivist Society, still in existence today. He came to believe that the ultimate goal of humanity was to learn to worship itself. To that end he established the universal religion of humanity and declared himself its high priest.

His positivist theory developed into a program for the future of humankind: he reasoned that feckless leaders imposing rules had ensured that the past was strewn with war, but that right thinking, as he defined it, would ultimately sweep away such conflict. Yet, in spite of Comte's devoted efforts, humanity seems no nearer the exalted goal of perfection.

Even though today most sociologists shudder at Comte's totalitarian version of positivism, his influence is still great. Countless social improvement measures bear testimony to his principle, and many people inadvertently fall into the trap of thinking that humanity can better itself morally through willpower alone.

https://www.vision.org/visionmedia/article.aspx?id=549

more here

https://www.bolenderinitiatives.com/soc ... -1798-1857

Brother Comrade, you have forgotten one of our greatests prophets thinkers in the world of next Tuesday. These priests workers were foretold envisoned in his sacred writings intellectual pursuits.

I see Comrade Red Square inserted a screen shot to show us the answer to the question "Where's the Prog Off icon?"

It is now required for Comrade Scratchanitch to make admission that he learned Speed Reading in the 7th or 8th grade in the People's Skool (back in 1963 or 1964).

Comrade Scrathanitch must now reluctantly and sheepishly admit that he has been reading that menu button all along as [highlight=#FFFF00]"People's Karaoke"[/highlight].

As absurd as that explanation might sound, it is the truth.

Comrade Scratchanitch is now faced with a glaring example that he may not have actually escaped all the tentacles of the Deliberate Dumbing Down of Amerika's skool kids.