Bull Kukkies BINGO - need help

Fellow progs,

I think we have a serious problem developing... although it is very nice for us that the Journolist is back up and running; um.. I think we are being a bit too obvious and people are starting to talk again. I mean, how often can you hear "terrorist" or "hostage" without catching a little wiff of something in the air.

I would like to propose that the Cubers step in to save the day once again. We need some bingo cards made up with the Current Truth™ topics all ready for our 'folks' ( don't you just love it when the Dear One calls us that? ) I figure they can just pull a number and a letter from a hat and they can mix and match the Current Truth™ so that the 'truth' can be more easily hidden from those who have no right to know. Such an undertaking is beyond this little bull kukkie shoveler and it would have to come from higher up (wink, wink, nudge, nudge... we're all equal here eh?)

Affectations emanating from the Oval Orifice provide our proletariat prolific pleasure.

I am a bit confused Comrade....BIngo cards with People oriented theme slogans? Now I do agree the "terrorist" theme has been over done, though I did feel it was rejuvenated nicely when you add the "terrorist hobbit" description. Now that is eye candy!