Bush Falling Behind?

No comrades, just joking, for we know Bush is responsible for Global Warming and every conceivable ill that may befall you or someone you know. But I did wish to get your attention to an alarming article I found. Here is a list of 600 things and the associated links, identified as being caused by Global Warming, Do not be fooled by the fact that many of these seem contradictory on the surface. Such is the craftiness of the Bush and his Haliburton cabal.

600 Things Caused by Global Warming

Hmmmm, come to think of it, this may be the Criminally Insane Kommissar Vodkov's best defense. Perhaps I should represent him in his trial should we ever find the Chairman.

My faith in ThePeople'sCube is renewed. I agonized nearly 30 Peoples™ minutes with no tangible evidence of Bush being blamed for anything. This is not good for our agenda.
Commissar Pupovich has successfully made the important linkage that Bush's fingerprint are all over the reasons behind Global Warming.

We can only hope 600 Things Caused by Global Warming will increase exponentially with each passing day. Few comrades would disagree Bush is responsible for all things wrong in the universe.

It is understandable Comrade Navigator. We in the Party accept this on Faith. Of course, a certain Criminal Kommissar best start blaming Bush.

Ahhhhhhhhh this confirms it! I have long suspected Bush to be responsible for the fir cone bonanza in Skamania County. And there it is! Written down, and therefore true! By Stalin's mustache, I feel good. Bush, damn you!

Btw who is this Criminal Kommissar you keep talking about?

Kommissar Vodkov wrote: Btw who is this Criminal Kommissar you keep talking about?
Just a guess...but its a "she" with a broom.

Kommissar Vodkov wrote:Btw who is this Criminal Kommissar you keep talking about?

Learn the lesson from this thread Criminal Kommissar! Blame Bush for your crimes before it is too late!

I learned that lesson the hard way. I still have nightmares about it....

I am just glad to see you back Premier. For awhile there I wondered if you were lost with the Chairman!

Comrades!
A wonderful discovery for the masses.
I've moved my People's™ computer directly in front of the door to my outhouse.
That way....when I read the People's™ The People's Cube I don't crap my pants as often!

Reading the People's Cube is like driving your wagon on a winding mountain road and on a particularly tight turn your come face to face with Susquatch.
Hence, you crap your pants.

Each turn of the page, every new post, all new threads are a shock to my intestinal system accustomed to beets and potatoes.

I've also discovered the muzzle velocity during such viewing episode is much higher resulting in signifigantly less paper use...meaning this implementation is far greener than my previous lifestyle.
Glory to The Empress of Declining Poll Numbers!

Commissar Pupovich wrote: I am just glad to see you back Premier. For awhile there I wondered if you were lost with the Chairman!

Yes, I have returned, but only for a short while. Ratchet and Clank are taking their toll on me and I have yet to complete the game 100% with all secrets. As is my tradition. And Halo 3 isn't helping.

Dear Leader Obama will reverse this burning Bush until we are again at next ice age.

Che Granola wrote:Dear Leader Obama will reverse this burning Bush until we are again at next ice age.

It has already begun comrade.... how else could I have seen snow here in Baton Rouge?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Che Granola wrote:Dear Leader Obama will reverse this burning Bush until we are again at next ice age.

It has already begun comrade.... how else could I have seen snow here in Baton Rouge?
It's that or equal spreading of snow from places like here in Minnesota.

I was shocked Comrade when I heard former comrades from the MSM actually suggest that the world has been rather cool the past 10 years, that the world is to vast for man to change the environment, that we may be headed into an ice age..... This was from MSNBC as I recall. I am searching for those traitors even now.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I was shocked Comrade when I heard former comrades from the MSM actually suggest that the world has been rather cool the past 10 years, that the world is to vast for man to change the environment, that we may be headed into an ice age..... This was from MSNBC as I recall. I am searching for those traitors even now.
This is a shock! Now, I know the Current Truth says it is not Global Warming anymore, it's Climate Change. Now, we both know it's still getting warmer, however if the MSM is saying we are in a cold snap, maybe the Current Truth has changed again.

I posted the offending comments in another thread somewhere. It was indeed CNN!

You'd think they would of fired the guy who made such comments.

Maybe there are more and more people who don't want to go down with Gore?

(off)
There in lays the answer to them leaving. People don't like to be wrong, especially when they are not the leader. They leave before the organization sinks and either make something else of what they were apart of (climate change), or they leave it for good because it's wrong (Man-made global warming is crap).

Comrade_Elliott wrote:(off)
There in lays the answer to them leaving. People don't like to be wrong, especially when they are not the leader. They leave before the organization sinks and either make something else of what they were apart of (climate change), or they leave it for good because it's wrong (Man-made global warming is crap).

that and Algore is on the out--they kinda gave him all de prizes just to buy him off and shut him up

Never thought of it that way, but it does add a nice light to the situation.