Cain Snubs Endorsement

Herman Cain whose recent troubles revolving around sexual harassment allegations have created a distraction in his campaign, may have made things even more difficult for himself by his recent refusal of a high level endorsement. Political observer Paul Pulitsayer said this was unheard of in all of his years on the political scene. "An endorsement like this is coveted" said Mr. Pulitsayer, " and would have really shaken up the campaign and be a real game changer, Mr. Cain is just foolish not to embrace it."
Undeterred the endorsie is still trying to convince the Cain campaign to take him up on his offer saying, "I feel his pain and I really want to help his campaign"
Mr. Cain would not respond to repeated requests as to why he refused the endorsement only telling stumped main stream media reporters "you figure it out".

clinton-endorsing-romanoff.jpg

Bill Clinton Still trying To Give A Big Thumbs Up To Herman Cain

Makes sense that the first black president should lend support to the second

Herman Cain did NOT have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky!

And I don't even want to hear about Juanita Broaddrick! Isn't the blue dress enough? OMG!

As founder of The Wombat Factory, I must say: Slick Willy you sly dawg! This is why we re-educate womyn, because we're just here for The Hippy Pussy.

You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. You are a victim. BANG! Herman you fool, you let your wife be "CEO of Self", satisfy The People™ according to Pravda, drag that womyn along! Even Hilary denounced 'Stand By Your Man'... but where is that side strapped ho?

Now then, back to the Owl perch.

Birds and all that.

Looks like someone of the " barnyard foul " persuasion found another patch of those
mushrooms.

It's just a matter of kicking over the cow patties.