California students resolve to boycott, divest, sanction USA

[img]/images/BDS_Yourself.png[/img]

The University of California Student Association board – which represents all 233,000 students enrolled in the UC system's 10 campuses – approved a resolution on Sunday that calls on the system's leaders to financially divest from the United States.

The measure cited alleged human rights violations by America such as drone strikes that have killed civilians, and claimed the country's criminal justice system is racist, among other accusations.

The "Resolution Toward Socially Responsible Investment at the University of California" passed with an overwhelming majority vote of 11-1-3.

[PROG OFF]
I bet you thought this is a spoof. Nope! This is life imitating the People's Cube again.

University Of California Student Government Passes Resolution To Divest – From America

Ushanka tip to Comrade Mi.

I heard University of California has plans to open an extension in Gaza.

Applause to the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia for doing so much to lead the way in advancing the party agenda! Komrade Glorious Leader and other high party officials are busy divesting America from America.

Yes, we should divest from the criminal, hooligan, American entity. The only reason I'm attending rather than boycotting an American university in the first place is because my counter-revolutionary, kulak, Zionist, running-dog parents wouldn't pay for my out of state tuition at U of M (University of Moscow).

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Yes, we should divest from the criminal, hooligan, American entity. The only reason I'm attending rather than boycotting an American university in the first place is because my counter-revolutionary, kulak, Zionist, running-dog parents wouldn't pay for my out of state tuition at U of M (University of Moscow).

You should try University of Idaho. Indeed, it is in Moscow.

Dear me, if we must not invest in any [ptui] American enterprise, how are we to invest in Glorious Green Energy such as bird-chopping windmills, rain-absorbing solar panels, and so on? Once again I find myself confused. But perhaps finding myself when I should be boycotting myself is also forbidden? Oh help, Dear Leader, tell me what to do!

This could be most glorious news. If they are too bourgeois for the rest of us, (like those millionaires and billionaires and corporate jet owners) we can redistribute their assets and funding among the rest of us, each according to our needs.

How could this school be any good anyhow? They put avocado in everything...

RedDiaperette wrote:Dear me, if we must not invest in any [ptui] American enterprise, how are we to invest in Glorious Green Energy such as bird-chopping windmills, rain-absorbing solar panels, and so on? Once again I find myself confused. But perhaps finding myself when I should be boycotting myself is also forbidden? Oh help, Dear Leader, tell me what to do!

I understand your confusion komrade RedDiaperette. If I may speak on Komrade Glorious Leader's behalf... The Glorious Green Energy agenda is designed to divest the nefarious American rich (a.k.a. "the middle class") of its ill-gotten wealth through taxation and utility bill surcharges. The wealth will be redistributed by subsidizing the manufacturing and construction of impractical and economically unfeasible bird-chopping windmills and rain absorbing solar panels. Manufacturing will largely be done by fellow travelling komrades in the Peoples Republik of China. This arrangement is okay because it not only punishes the "rich," but it will also save the planet in the process. It actually helps us divest in Amerika. Since the ends justify the means, it is okay if some eagles and endangered species of birds lose their heads or some raindrops get displaced.

But, that's not all. The Glorious Green Energy agenda also dovetails beautifully with Komrade Glorious Leader's anti-coal and nuclear agenda. As he strives to shut down our coal and nuclear power plants to save the planet, the Amerikan people will have to rely more and more on windmills and solar to give them elektricity that's only going to be available during the day when the sun is shining or when the wind is blowing.

So, komrades, as you sit in the dark with no light, broil during the summer with no air conditioning, and shiver in winter because there is no heat, you can take comfort in knowing that Amerika has been divested in itself to pay for all of its transgressions in the world. The planet is saved.

Gummipuppe wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Dear me, if we must not invest in any [ptui] American enterprise, how are we to invest in Glorious Green Energy such as bird-chopping windmills, rain-absorbing solar panels, and so on? Once again I find myself confused. But perhaps finding myself when I should be boycotting myself is also forbidden? Oh help, Dear Leader, tell me what to do!

I understand your confusion komrade RedDiaperette. If I may speak on Komrade Glorious Leader's behalf... The Glorious Green Energy agenda is designed to divest the nefarious American rich (a.k.a. "the middle class") of its ill-gotten wealth through taxation and utility bill surcharges. The wealth will be redistributed by subsidizing the manufacturing and construction of impractical and economically unfeasible bird-chopping windmills and rain absorbing solar panels. Manufacturing will largely be done by fellow travelling komrades in the Peoples Republik of China. This arrangement is okay because it not only punishes the "rich," but it will also save the planet in the process. It actually helps us divest in Amerika. Since the ends justify the means, it is okay if some eagles and endangered species of birds lose their heads or some raindrops get displaced.

But, that's not all. The Glorious Green Energy agenda also dovetails beautifully with Komrade Glorious Leader's anti-coal and nuclear agenda. As he strives to shut down our coal and nuclear power plants to save the planet, the Amerikan people will have to rely more and more on windmills and solar to give them elektricity that's only going to be available during the day when the sun is shining or when the wind is blowing.

So, komrades, as you sit in the dark with no light, broil during the summer with no air conditioning, and shiver in winter because there is no heat, you can take comfort in knowing that Amerika has been divested in itself to pay for all of its transgressions in the world. The planet is saved.

But, of course, Comrade Gummipuppie, we are all deceased now, the goal of the glorious elite Sierra%20Club.

This is some glorious news comrades! Maybe other Kaliphonera university's will take heed of this glorious university, I say The Party should reward their President with an honorary Party medal.