Carve Me Up Some ObamaCare...I Like White Meat

Comrades! What a wonderful time of the year! Gathering with family units & friends for a glorious ThanksObama feast! Great Leader urges you as a loyal party member, to take this opportunity to preach the wonders of ObamaCare to all who haven't been so eager to enroll yet! Remember your re-education when you joined The Party & promote the magnificence that ObamaCare is. Be prepared for negative feedback & speak only in general glowing terms! Enjoy your meal & the leftovers, spread the Progressive Message, organize your family units & friends!

ProgOff.png
Agit (76).png
[/url]
ProgOn.png

How fitting that they pick turkey day to proselytize for a turkey of healthcare plan promoted by a turkey of a president.

The turkey is delayed until November 30th, the People's Oven has glitches.

The Democratic Party writes the ObamaCare Act:

Turkey Act.jpg

ObamaCare: The Mutant Monster Turkey that Ate Thanksgiving:

zombieturkeytarget.jpg

Margaret wrote:The Democratic Party writes the ObamaCare Act:

ObamaCare: [highlight=#FFFF00]The Mutant Monster Turkey that Ate Thanksgiving:[/highlight]

Now Margaret! See what you've done? You've scared away all the children! Thanks!

Oh dear, I meant to enlighten my troglodyte Rethuglikan family and friends on the wonders of Obamacare, but after some beet vodka, turkey, and football my usual feelings of self-righteousness and curdled vitriol were replaced by those of happiness and good-old Americana. I have failed Dear Leader and the Party immensely.

Comrade Krystyna, the Party understands your regret and shame for your beet vodka induced lack of solidarity, especially when surrounded by false Rethuglikkkan gaiety and celebration of a capitalist white persons' holiday.

Consider your rations temporarily reduced. But it's nothing some extra time in the beet fields over the next several years won't pay for.

Carry on.

hic!

Thank you for your benevolence Comrade R.O.C.K! I shall get to work immediately and make sure to take extra precautions against those wily Rethuglikans next time...

CheRamie, denounce yourself! White meat. How racist can you get?

And imagine taking advantage of a turkey with a pre existing condition just because it couldn't get on a website...

The way things worked out at Thanksgiving wasn't the way ObamaBots thought. Confronted with actual facts at the Thanksgiving table, commie Obamabots across the nation finally had enough, jumped up from the dinner tables and shouted at their relatives some version of:

commie Obamabot at Thanksgiving table wrote:The five-year plan just needs a little tweaking. You don't like it? Well, what's your five-year plan? Huh, huh, huh!!!? You don't have a five-year plan do you! You just want to sabotage the State!

And then stormed out of the house. Hopefully, never to be seen again.

Tovarichi wrote:CheRamie, denounce yourself! White meat. How racist can you get?

And imagine taking advantage of a turkey with a pre existing condition just because it couldn't get on a website...
You meant "Once you go white, you gotta be on the right"? I am ashamed that my culinary leanings are this way Comrade...consider myself denounced!