Cave Book Club

I posted a link to this from the Mother Page but just in case I'm also posting it separately here. It's from a comic strip about The Life and Times of Ahmed & Mohammed, the World's Wackiest Terrorists.

This cartoon was made back in early 2002 - but it is only now that Osama has come out of the closet about being a secret Noam Chomsky's fan. I wonder if he has any idea about Chomsky's ethnicity and if he'd still be praising Chomsky if such a news flash were to occur.

CAVE BOOK CLUB

The war on terror would be so much easier if all the terrorists were constantly high. Maybe if the kkkapitlaists flood their countries with crack and heroin and weed, more of them would O.D. on them and not be anymore. Unfortunately for the kkkapitalists we need those drugs to keep our voters in a constant state of dependency.

If you think they aren't constantly high, let me remind you that the word assassin came from the Arabic word for hashish, look it up. The Koran prohibits alcohol, but there's nothing in it against other substances.

How did that come about? Would they kill anyone they saw while high? But then again, they're always killing each other so whether they did it while high or not is irrelevant.

The term assassins came from Hashshashin, a small but powerful religious sect that derived power beyond their size for their effective murder of their rivals. It was said they smoked hashish before their killing, or as their "paradise on earth" for their reward.

Red Square wrote:I wonder if he has any idea about Chomsky's ethnicity and if he'd still be praising Chomsky if such a news flash were to occur.

That should not bother Osama, after all, how many times have we heard him mention the incredible graciousness Islam has shown to the Jews in Morocco and other places in the long, glorious rule of the Muslims.