Chavez: CIA fascist Operatives killed Simon Bolivar in 1830

Today, Friday the July 16, 2010, at 02:00 local time, in the middle of the darkness of the night, our Beloved Leader, Sergeant (Parachutist) Hugo Chavez Frias, and the enlightened buro of the Nazionalist Sozialist United Party of Venezuela (locally known as the PUSV), opened the casket of the Liberator, Simon Bolivar, in a magical theater of necrophilia, trying to bypass the rage of the fascists and traitors venezuelans that question the morality of our Great and Benevolent Government.

They are even accusing our Beloved Leader Hugo of embezzlement of Public Funds in the International Scandal of the "Rotten Green Tomatoes", excuse me, please, I must say: the "Rotten Food Containers", in a Revolutionary Business with our Beloved Bro' Raul Castro (the exporter of such Containers).

Our Benevolent Nazionalist and Sozialist Regime of the Beloved Leader Hugo Chavez, will make a toxicological test to support the accusation that Fascist Operatives of the C.I.A., in December of 1830, poisoned Simon Bolivar in a covert Operation. Our Benevolent Government will take samples of DNA too, to support the actual fact that Hugo Chavez is a direct heir of Bolivar, and so, is entitled to be Emperor of United Sozialist America (U.S.A.), from Alaska to the Magellan Straits.

In the photo, you can see the lackeys (I beg your pardon, fellow Americans..), I must say: the Enlightened Members of the Politburo of the PUSV, wearing bio-hazard suits, in the process of profaning (I beg your pardon again...), ejhmmm... in the process of opening the casket of the Liberator, Simon Bolivar, to investigate his biological successors and his murderers (The Fascists of the CIA, of course !!!).

Last time History remembers a National Show of Kollectivist Necrophilia was with the corpse of Evita Peron, the wife of other Enlightened Anti-American Leader, Juan Domingo Peron (Argentina), in the 1950's. Those Fascists of the CIA that killed Simon Bolivar in 1830 will be brought to Justice !!! They will pay their crimes !!! No doubt about this !!! The Sovereignty of the Bananarian Sozialist Republic of Venezuela must be respected. Fatherland, Sozialism or Death!!!

!!! Cheers, my Sozialist American Friends !!!!

Fellow Nationalsozialists of the World must dance with joy. Now if we can only get the

Eagle and Sickle.jpg
Democratic Liberal Progressive Obama Party

Nationalsozialistische Amerikanische Kommunistische Arbeiterpartei and the Europäische Union of Sozialisten parties united the workers work would be done.
Proletarier aller Länder, Sie fehlinformieren!,,, Workers of all Lands, Be misinforming!

Eagle and sickle creast.jpg

Comrade, it is well known that the CIA and Mossad are responsible for anything and everything that ever happens, or ever did happen.....ever!

So much for State Secrets. The CIA has a wormhole just as we do. This is why there is a Temporal Counterproliferation Unit. Relax. None of this really happened. Move along, nothing to see here. Extra vodka rations for all, and the state stores just got a shipment of Hungarian erstaz chocolate bars. Better hurry and get in line for one!

A little know secret is that a Spaniard named Cabeza de Vaca was the first CIA official to cross the USSA continent. He began by infiltrating Native American Tribes along the way and gathering information. Now those were the days.

https://www.flixster.com/movie/cabeza-de-vaca

It makes for an excellent movie rental.

No doubt Andrew Jackson conspired with Martin Van Halliburton to do the hit.

Indeed Col. you were correct about the CIA possessing wormhole technology. This would explain the untimely (excuse the pun) death of so many of our cherished Marxist leaders. Trotsky, Lenin, Stalin, Che, all could've been victims of Temporal Assassins sent back in time to derail our movement. Why any one of us could be killed yesterday!

Tavarish Kommitee. While going through files at KGB center in Dzerzhinsky Square (now a Roto-Rooter center) , I came upon the work of great dynamic duo, Boris and Natasha. With the help of common friends, Mr. Peabody and "his boyfriend Sherman", they were able to travel through wormhole and tried to warn Bolivar of Main Enemy tactics. But he would not listen. He said that it can not compare to the bad gas he had been having for some time. During his travels he went to many Taco Bells, ordering many soft tacos with a big gulp of Pepsi. He said it felt like coffee percolating on a stove. He said he would not try McDonalds because not only he hated all things of a Yankee gringo nature he had a bad experience with it. From it he had severe constipation and had to use dynamite so that he could use the bathroom. At least we tried to help from KGB side. Hail Red Square, Comrade Whoopie and Chavez's Commie Kommitee!!!!!!

Comrade Whoopie, you are correct. Anyone of us COULD be killed just yesterday. Except for the valiant and unsung efforts of the Temporal Counterproliferation Unit.

BUT funding is low, and if you wish to ensure you were not killed before you were even born it is important you send in your donation now! For donations of at least $100, we will send you a CD of "Drunken Russian Soldiers Singing Songs of The Motherland". With a donation of at least $250, you get the CD, and a snazzy "Department of Centrally Planned Time" tote bag. $500 gets you the CD, the tote bag, and a special "Temporal Counterproliferation Unit Supporter" T-shirt. $1000 gets you all the prior gifts, plus a collectible pocketwatch with the logo of the Department of the Commissar of Time. $5,000 gets you all the prior gifts, PLUS a kevlar helmet emblazed with the TCU logo, suitable for protection from Pinkie's shovel. $10,000 and more gets you all the prior gifts, a bottle of fine vodka, and moved up to the head of the line for purchase of a new Government Motor's Pelosimobile.

Send in your pledges now! And remember, if you don't want to die yesterday be generous!