Che Guevara T-shirt costume: become a living Che T-shirt!

Che_Shirt_Halloween_Costume.jpg
Since Che T-shirts have taken a life of their own, completely unrelated to the man pictured on them, it's only natural that someone would eventually dress up as a walking Che T-shirt, which is not the same as dressing up as the real El Commandante.

The only other and less likely explanation to this costume is that a comrade has stuck his head up Che Guevara's ass so hard that his head has come out of Che's stomach.

But, as we know, tastes differ, all cults are equal, and who are we to judge?

Three baseballs for a dollar! Hit the funny face and win a prize!

It looks like one of those parasitic twins I've read about in My Great Big Picture Book of Freaks. I'd be afraid of wearing that for fear every time I took a drink of something, he'd pee down the inside of the shirt.

On the upside, it's an extra government check and Democrat vote.

CHEBAMA:

Here's proof that Che Guevara is still alive and is wearing an Obama T-Shirt: Chebama.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:CHEBAMA:

Here's proof that Che Guevara is still alive and is wearing an Obama T-Shirt: Chebama.

--KOOK

He Che Death.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:It looks like one of those parasitic twins I've read about in My Great Big Picture Book of Freaks. I'd be afraid of wearing that for fear every time I took a drink of something, he'd pee down the inside of the shirt.

On the upside, it's an extra government check and Democrat vote.

Commisarka, I'm surprised at you! Surely you know that the politically korrect term is not "parasitic twin" but "victim of Conjoined Twin Myslexia, and thereby eligible to seek reparations from white males and skip work to protest everything."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjoined_Fetus_Lady

I have been told that myslexia is a word created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, but this cannot be because these infidel capitalists are neanderthal white males, and don't understand the concept of victimhood.

Please don't use the trigger word of parasite. It hurts my feelings.