Che(r) to Start New Revolucion!

Che(r).jpg
Dateline Randi Rhodes, June 25, 2012 - Today the People's ageless songstress, Cher, called for a Revolution! as the solution to stop the racist GOP (Rethugglikkkan Party).

Noting that the GOP was "thrown out of office by a black man", Comrade Cher pointed out that it was a stumbling block that the Rethugglikkkans are unable to get over. She also asked "where are the real people?" Notably, she was not referring to characters in either of President B. Hussein Obama's New York Times best selling novels.

As Cher paused momentarily when her face froze due to numerous totally unnoticeable Botox treatments piling up on one another as she spoke, as well as to adjust her wig, Comrade Randi mentioned that the GOP "Feels like, looks like, smells like, tastes like racism", which was, of course, obvious to all 12 people listening to her radio broadcast.

Che(r) will lead the revolucion from behind from her California mansion, which hopefully is high above the rise in the ocean levels the GOP and Big Oil are causing in an attempt to drown progressive celebrities like her and Al Gore!

Cher evidently is not aware that the "revolution" has already begun...in January 2009.

Of course, she may be calling for a revolution-within-a-revolution, to supplement and not counteract the existing revolution, so perhaps she should be taken seriously. At least that's our best guess.

Image FYI, Cher, the "real people" are hard at work attempting to undo as much of the crap you stand behind as possible...you (never)-has-been.

Everyone has seen the video of Cher singing on a battleship. The song was called "If I could turn back time." But has anyone really listened to those lyrics? Of course you haven't listened because you were all gaping at those, uh, barrels! Here's what she was actually singing:

"If I could turn back time and sing to the rebels on Battleship Potemkin, they could have won that fight and spearheaded the revolution!" -- Cher.

Cher is coming to sing on our ship, comrades! You know what that means!

Note to Commodore Snoogs: Dispatch immediately fleet oiler filled with penicillin to Battleship Potemkin....

This is the first human to undergo pre mortem mummification. this accounts for gaps in speech, thinking, and mobility. The experiment continues...
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/26/2012, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: typography

Ivan Betinov wrote:Note to Commodore Snoogs: Dispatch immediately fleet oiler filled with penicillin to Battleship Potemkin....

General Confusion wrote:This is the first human to undergo pre mortem mummification. this accounts for gaps in speech, thinking, and mobility. in the experiment continues.....

You guys are quite mean!!

I was a backup singer for Che(r) in the 90s and we performed in quite a few USO shows.

Here we are on the USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7) entertaining a group of service men and women.

Che(r) is very lifelike!

uso1.jpg

...and YES we were that hot!

uso2.jpg

Opiate of the People wrote:Che(r) will lead the revolucion from behind from her California mansion, which hopefully is high above the rise in the ocean levels the GOP and Big Oil are causing in an attempt to drown progressive celebrities like her and Al Gore!

Thankfully, Dear Leader has slowed the rise of the oceans enough that Che'rs bunker
is still fully operational.

CHErPeoplesWarrior.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Please do not take offense, your great beauty is an established fact. If the truth were known, soldiers came to see you and not Che-R.

Even a [mummy] dummy looks good in a still photograph. She must wear an anke somewhere on her person, do you know where?

General Confusion wrote:This is the first human to undergo pre mortem mummification. this accounts for gaps in speech, thinking, and mobility. The experiment continues...
General Confusion wrote:Comrade Putout,

Please do not take offense, your great beauty is an established fact. If the truth were known, soldiers came to see you and not Che-R.

Even a [mummy] dummy looks good in a still photograph. She must wear an anke somewhere on her person, do you know where?

General Confusion - Once again I am reminded why you are a General and I am but a lowly Comradette! (And thank you for the 'great beauty' comment... see you in the showers!)

We heard tell of this ankh - a tau cross with a loop at the top. It is rumored that it is hidden in a very ancient and dusty 'region!' Professional womb raiders have had no luck discovering this ancient artifact.

(I will hide this image - it may be 'beyond the pale' for children and men.)

Mystery item No. 1

It is good to know that this ancient symbol of life is hidden, safe and protected, where no one will ever find it!

Side note: do you know how far Che(r)'s botox treatments have extended? I couldn't see any obvious botox preparation in the gynecologist's office behind the good doctor, but it may be around the corner.

Comrades, if only we, the masses (not including Father Prog, obviously), could be as tolerant and unbigoted as Che(r), who today stated that if Mitt Romney >spit< is elected "we'll b forced 2 listen 2 Uncaring Richy Rich! The whitest man in MAGIC UNDERWEAR in the WH".

Dear Che(r) had earlier stated, on May 8, that "If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if i can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters".

Ahhhh, she is a breath of fresh air, is she not? Both tolerantly non-racist and non-religiously bigoted within the same sentence!