Chicago Zoo Polar Bear

In last week's bitter cold weather, it was reported that the Chicago Zoo management had decided not to allow their polar bear to play outside "because it was too cold due to Global Warming™"

In a further note, zoo officials took the opportunity to announce that due to Political Correctness™, they had forced their bear to become a Vegan ™ , feeding it only free-range, Fair Trade™ , gluten-free, holistic grains & veggies.

Snuggles the Polar Bear

polarbear.jpg

Good to see the zoo keepers in Chicago truly showing by deed and action that global warming is really and truly making things unbearable.

Not to worry, the People's Zoo has assigned a volunteer local activist to keep the bear globally warmed...

[img]/images/Zoo_Polar_Bear_Chicago.jpg[/img]

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report:

Bi-Polar Bear Al Gore keeps me warm while we await helicopter-rescue from the Polar Vortex and transport to The People's Zoo in Chicago.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Red Square wrote:Not to worry, the People's Zoo has assigned a volunteer local activist to keep the bear globally warmed...

[img]/images/Zoo_Polar_Bear_Chicago.jpg[/img]
"We cannot continue to rely only on our metro-sexual climate scientists and their wimpy models in order to achieve the climate objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national "pole" dancer force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Dedhedvedev wrote: "We cannot continue to rely only on our metro-sexual climate scientists and their wimpy models in order to achieve the climate objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national "pole" dancer force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
ChicagoPolarBear.jpg
Comrades, I know just the man boy to head this civilian force up!

Juche Couture wrote:In last week's bitter cold weather, it was reported that the Chicago Zoo management had decided not to allow their polar bear to play outside "because it was too cold due to Global Warming ™"

In a further note, zoo officials took the opportunity to announce that due to Political Correctness ™, they had forced their bear to become a Vegan ™ , feeding it only free-range, Fair Trade ™ , gluten-free, holistic grains & veggies.

Snuggles the Polar Bear

Hey, "Lonesome Lenny" came out of the closet long ago. He is a monument to the early beginnings of the LGBT Movement (or was it "lower bowel movement"?).

Then again, "George", as the other side of the coin, is a monument to the LGBT S/M pathos.

[highlight=#000000]CHICAGO ZOO FORCES BEAR TO TAKE YOGA

[highlight=#ffffff][attachment=0]PolarBearYoga.jpg[/attachment][/highlight]
[/highlight]

[highlight=#000000]Chicago Zoo Political Correctness Means Polar Bear Must Take Spin Classes Or Be Fed To Homeless

[/highlight]
[attachment=0]PolarBearSpinClass.jpg[/attachment]

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report from the Chicago Zoo:

The Bi-Polar Bear-Man Gore promised warming, but I'm really cold. This is as cold as the Polar Vortex. I would say it's a cold as a witch's you-know-what in a brass bra on a Polar-Vortex morning, but since I'm naked, I can't say that. So, what does the Bi-Polar Bear-Man do? He tells me to have faith that the lake will melt all this ice.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri
(I hope I don't get sent to the ghulag for PS2ing RS's PS -- Well, maybe that wouldn't be so bad, it's not this cold even in Siberia.)

[highlight=#0000ff]ZOO'S POLAR BEAR DIAGNOSED AS BI-POLAR[/highlight]

Chicago (SEIU Newsmagazine) - Chi-CAH-goo's zoo management announced today that famous animal psychologist Caesar Whatsisname has diagnosed Snuggles The Polar Bear ™as being bi-polar.

At a news conference, Columbia Journalism School grads yelled out questions - "Bi-Polar? Does that mean it's from the North Pole and the South Pole?", "Snuggles is bi? Can I get a date with him?"

Polar Bear Ashamed Of Being Forced To Become A Vegan
chicagobear.jpg

Bi-Polar Bear-Man Gore explains to the resident Polar Bear at The People's Zoo of Chicago that Global Warming caused the Polar Vortex of 2014 that froze the U.S. and forced the Zoo to make suitable arrangements to keep the resident Polar Bear from getting too cold, so the Zoo provided the ultra-hot Polar Babe as a companion to counter the freezing, Polar-Vortex weather caused by Climate Change.

Ooops-- the resident Polar Bear seems to be a Global Warming Denier. Maybe the heat exuded by the ultra-hot Bolar Babe has affected his mind.

--Peeples Journalist

Polar Bear Releases Greenhouse Gases

Vegan polar bears, polar bears releasing Greenhouse Gases ™.......let's just kill 'em all and turn 'em into rugs.