Children of Haiti Need Help - Give to the Clinton Foundation

Do not pay any attention to those WikiLeaks reports complaining about the good work that the Clinton Foundation does.

The foundation has raised over $30million for Haiti.

Haitian Children Joyously Helping Chelsea Choose A Wedding Dress (or two!)

chelsea-choosing-dress.jpg

The Clinton Foundation has helped the children of Haiti by giving them a role model that they can look up to and aspire to - Chelsea Clinton.

After Chelsea's lavish wedding, scraps of cake were sent to the starving children of Haiti as a gift of thanks for their help in making her special day so much more special.

chelseas-cake.jpg

One of the highlights of Chelsea's $5million wedding was the $11,000.00 wedding cake.

Sadly, none of the Haitian children were able to attend due to schedule conflicts.

We are told, however, that generous leftover portions were sent to Haiti shortly after the reception.

It makes the little peoples happy to see the aristocracy living well.

Is that Haiti, New York, or Arkansas?

it makes a huge difference...yuuuuge!

One might think her rookie gig at NBC for $600k/annum (no experience required) would have been able to pay the bills. I remember the days when making fun of poor Chelsea was verboten because it made her pimples bleed.

The same starving children of Haiti will be her most ardent supporters when Chelsea runs for office. I hear a million mandatory signatures under a petition in Haiti cost $5.00, and she'll be able to write that off her taxes as charity.

And speaking of Haiti, here is a legitimate charity that our church supports along with a few other churches. I've met the head of this organization several times, and my oldest son has been to his mission and has worked with the orphans there.

The top picture of this thread is now in the American Thinker and has 185 comments.

Congratulations, Evil Smiley!

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... 14_53.html

I don't feel comfortable when I'm credited for the images made by others. So let me repeat - and this concerns all comrades - stamp your images if you want to take credit for them!

Red Square wrote:The top picture of this thread is now in the American Thinker and has 185 comments.

Congratulations, Evil Smiley!

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... 14_53.html

I don't feel comfortable when I'm credited for the images made by others. So let me repeat - and this concerns all comrades - stamp your images if you want to take credit for them!

Wow! Pretty cool.Credit?
I don't need credit. I prefer you get Benghazied. :) :)

Don't forget, Now more than ever, the Clinton Foundation needs your money.

They have no more uranium to sell, no influence to peddle, no access to classified intelligence they can leak to relatives' hedge funds, no weapons deals.

Chelsea doesn't care about money and her failed, bankrupt husband is nowhere near as good a swindler as his dad, Bill is half senile and busy with underage girls, so it is up to Hillary to keep caviar and crystal on their table.

Please dig down deep into your pockets and donate generously to the Clinton Foundation so that Chelsea - who does not care about money - can continue to live in her $10.5million New York City condo with her unemployed swindler husband.

If it weren't for the Clinton Foundation, they might actually have to get jobs.

chelsea-clinton-cares-about-money.jpg