Choose Wisely My Friend

jesus and sam small.jpg
Would God, if there is a God beyond the state, hold the people responsible for choosing bad leaders? Perhaps bad leaders, in and of themselves, are sufficient punishment. Is listening to an elected fool severe enough punishment for absolution? Or might the Almighty take a more earthy position, "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice ... Armageddon. Our coming electoral choice has an Apocalyptic feel to it like none other I can remember.

But it's probably just my imagination and since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the Creation (evolution).

Image ~
Or to put it another way

armageddon2 256.jpg

One must remember the great Apostle Paul who wrote, "God is not mocked. Man will reap what he sows". Sometimes he learns. Sometimes, well in our case in the US, he repeats history time and again and NEVER learns. Truth is sometimes wretched! I submit the evidence of Johnson, then Carter, then Bubba Clinton and then the abomination we are blessed with, Obama. One has to wonder if we will EVER pay attention to history!

Whew, good thing there is no God beyond the State. Besides, Armageddon will be all Bush's fault anyway.

Especially once the Bush Amendment is in place due to Dear Leader's executive order!