Christmas, Xmas, or Nomas?

Comrades... I am confused.

Do we celebrate Christmas, Xmas or Nomas?

Why are these comrades dancing for donations?

What are you getting me for ____mas?

The machine shop staff celebrates a weekly Friday Festival they call "Uno Mas." Beet juice (or possibly some kind of corrosive liquid) is involved along with much shouting of "Uno Mas!"

Might that be the one you're thinking of?

Ooooh, I think I might have drank a little too much of the beet vodka..

Captain Craptek wrote:Image

Did you make sure you put holes in it?
We did lose a comrade doing the same thing and forgot the holes.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Did you make sure you put holes in it?
We did lose a comrade doing the same thing and forgot the holes.

Thanks for caring Comrade H&L, but I can hold my breath a long, long time....

Captain Craptek wrote:Thanks for caring Comrade H&L, but I can hold my breath a long, long time....

36653.jpg

Q.E.D.

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Thanks for caring Comrade H&L, but I can hold my breath a long, long time....
Q.E.D.
Again with your Latin abbreviations Comrade. Flaunting your privileged status as a made prog breeds strife among the unwashed working class (except for latinos, whom I assume are well versed in Latin).

On a lighter note, speaking of holidays, my one year anniversary as a Cubunist revolutionary is fast approaching (Friday, 12-18). It is my honor to be a humble member of this noble collective, and I extend my gratitude to all of my comrades for an unforgettable year of comedic camaraderie (even though I haven't been pulling my own weight as of late).

Konservative_Punk wrote: On a lighter note, speaking of holidays, my one year anniversary as a Cubunist revolutionary is fast approaching (Friday, 12-18). It is my honor to be a humble member of this noble collective, and I extend my gratitude to all of my comrades for an unforgettable year of comedic camaraderie (even though I haven't been pulling my own weight as of late).

Aka, party at Comrade Punk's place. You all make sure to wear the state appropriate attire.

Lev Termen wrote:

Q.E.D.

-adamussim-

(only on TPC can rodents speak Latin - amazing, isn't it?)

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:
Q.E.D.
Again with your Latin abbreviations Comrade. Flaunting your privileged status as a made prog breeds strife among the unwashed working class (except for latinos, whom I assume are well versed in Latin).

[highlight=#ffff00]On a lighter note, speaking of holidays, my one year anniversary as a Cubunist revolutionary is fast approaching (Friday, 12-18). It is my honor to be a humble member of this noble collective, and I extend my gratitude to all of my comrades for an unforgettable year of comedic camaraderie (even though I haven't been pulling my own weight as of late).[/highlight]

And, we are glad to have you, Comrade Punk! You most certainly have been pulling your own weight. Keep up the good work for the Collective™!

Captain Craptek...
are you the 'Defender of the People's Nuts' on another website?

Lev Termen wrote:The machine shop staff celebrates a weekly Friday Festival they call "Uno Mas." Beet juice (or possibly some kind of corrosive liquid) is involved along with much shouting of "Uno Mas!"

Might that be the one you're thinking of?

You know, Lev, this reminds me so much of parties I have attended where everyone consumed at least one Margarita. When the group was asked, "Shall I make another pitcher?" they unanimously yelled, and I quote, "Uno Mas!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yeah, Margaritas will do that to you.

Lev Termen wrote:

36653.jpg

Q.E.D.

Comrade Putout has a tail? Wow! I never knew that. (You guys are Double Plus bad)

[color=#C0392B]Pammie[/color] was shocked when she wrote:Comrade Putout has a tail?
Pammie... it seems you have quite a 'tail' to tell as well!

I hope that is 10:08 in the evening...

Comrade Putout,

In addressing your shameless alliteration, "[highlight=#ffff00]Bruce has bitchin'[/highlight] boobs" I am compelled to say that his name should just be shortened to "Butch."

I realize that's a bit of a stretch but, hey, I just want to play. : • )

I hope I wasn't the only one who received a present from Captain Craptek on Christmas?!

Image .

Comrade Putout,

Perhaps one of Zoe's Banana Bread Candles is more to your liking?