Chuck Schumer Weeps Over Sotomayor.

Nancy Drew or Perry Mason?
Matlock or Boston Legal?

Still to early to decide.

Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah!

The Wise Latino™ will guide us from the Patriarchal Path of Perpetual Peoples Injustice™.

Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah! (*sniff *sniff *blubber) Waaaaaah!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Nancy Drew or Perry Mason?
Matlock or Boston Legal?

Still to early to decide.

Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown?

Texas Justice or The Peoples Court?

I am now crying at the thought of Perry Mason's name being dragged into this circus (a little sobbing whimper, actually).

What about "Night Court"?
Has "Night Court" been considered yet?

I think Markie Post was a wise Caucasian woman...very wise....mmmmmm...wise with major league hooters and tight buns.
Her record was almost as good as Perry Mason but much hotter to oogle.

Very Wise Caucasian Woman

Why you dirty little space dog you! A woman more suited to the People's work should be desired.
Image Baliff Selma..."Night Court"

I'm so glad that mushy Schroomer has joined the chorus of people who have wept since the election of Obama. I'm weeping even now.

Most Equal Comrade Post certainly does appear to be showing off "all her best..."

It only appears that Chuck E. Schumer was blubbering over Ms. Sotomayor. In truth he just saw someone walk out of the chamber with money in his pocket.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:What about "Night Court"?
Has "Night Court" been considered yet?

I think Markie Post was a wise Caucasian woman...very wise....mmmmmm...wise with major league hooters and tight buns.
Her record was almost as good as Perry Mason but much hotter to oogle.

Very Wise Caucasian Woman

I accidentally stumbled over a page about Markie Post and it had Laika's quote about her with a link to this article. I decided to investigate and it resulted in my discovery of this video in which Markie Post romances Rush Limbaugh. This is part 1 of 3.

All three are worth watching. Especially if your name is Pinkie. Romance at its finest moments.

I never watched that TV show with its Hollywood stereotypes authentic, true-to-life portrayals of liberals and conservatives (I'll bet the character who said he liked Rush Limbaugh was an antagonistic, irredeemable jerk from start to finish), but for some reason I do remember the TV Guide cover:

Or maybe it was just the hullaballoo surrounding Maggie's first word that's made it stick in my mind.

Yes, I'm sure it was Maggie's first words and nothing to do with how that cover reminds me of this movie...