CIA Agents in Azerbaijan Deserve Their Beatings

Did you know that the so-called "Muslim" "country" Azerbaijan sided with Amerikkka's War of Extermination in Iraq? (It's an old habit I have, getting all my news from this source, even after they turned traitor.)

Anyway, Azerbaijan has been infiltrated with Amerikkkan spies. Below, you can see CIA agents supporting their Fuhrer, and plotting to spread their racist genocide to every inch of the world.

azerbaijan.jpg

But the stinking capitalist excrement can only ooze so far before The People stand in solidarity to ensure Global Justice.

Truncheon-wielding police today beat and tried to disperse opposition demonstrators protesting over disputed parliamentary elections in the former Soviet republic of Azerbaijan...Protesters shouted “Freedom!” and some hurled stones at police, who hid behind shields....Hundreds of soldiers, police and plainclothes police agents were deployed around the square to quash the protest.

azerbaijan_1.jpg

What I want to know is, WHY WEREN'T THEY SHOT? We've heard that phony "freedom" crap enough to know that it's their vile racist code word for international oppression of People of Diversity. PEOPLE!!! When we will finally stand in solidarity and permamently cripple, and then mercilessly kill off, these war-mongering pigs of racism, oppression, and exploitation?

Smash the CIA...NOW!!

Smash the CIA...NOW!!

Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time because although our army of Nixon clones could do that, the rest of the country would attack us. So far our army is capable of demolishing the CIA, but not yet the entire capitalist forces.