Clintons Sleeping Together Again

After much difficulty in their high visibility marriage, the Clintons did not sleep together for many years.

There were a string of sordid affairs and women such as Monica Lewinski, Huma Abedin, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Maria Furtwängler, Belinda Stronach, Markie Post, Naomi Robson, Patricia Duff, Elizabeth Gracen, Sally Purdue, Dolly Kyle Browning and several dozen others - but now, at long last, it appears that just in time for her election, Hillary and Bill Clinton are again sleeping together.

All is well in prog land.

They look so peaceful,...maybe if we're really, really quiet they won't wake up till after the 2016 election. Ah, but now I'm dreaming.

Good one, Crap! One can only hope they fall asleep and go into hibernation for 6 years. You know, just like squirrels and chipmunks and gophers and snakes. They need the rest, the rest that lies forever.

Don't expect too much from a dyke and a dick, though. They just don't know what "disguise" to wear next, most exhausting. Lying is one of the most debilitating jobs there is. That's a fact!

I wonder if she is selling her collection of "Hilly Pillows"?

Yeah, I bet Bill gets an "ice cream headache" when he kisses Hill. But then, he knew that goin' in. So, there you have it. A real clincher.

Hillary has a record of success.
She knows the job; she is a Foreign Policy genius, as her stint as Secretary of State has proved.

Evil Smiley wrote:Hillary has a record of success.
She knows the job; she is a Foreign Policy genius, as her stint as Secretary of State has proved.

Ha! You now know you got yourself a job! That's what it takes, Comrades. A Re-set button. Really. That's all it takes these days. No more proving anything about your character, experience, actually doing anything. Just make it up as you go along! That's progress!

Evil Smiley wrote:
Clintons_Sleeping_Together.jpg
After much difficulty in their high visibility marriage, the Clintons did not sleep together for many years.

Feel the love Image