Clown who looks like Obama gets banned for life: PHOTOS

From our friend Zombie:

Clown who looks like Obama gets banned for life after public outcry over insulting antics — EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS

Yesterday a clown who dressed up to look like President Obama was was banned for life from performing for the American public after engaging in shocking antics that outraged many viewers.

The Tatler has obtained theses exclusive photos of the clown's career-ending performance:

barack-obama-golf-pose-gi.jpg
During his insensitive performance, the clown frequently contorted his body into ridiculous poses in order to make the president look like a buffoon. ~

175992397.jpg
At one point the clown squatted grotesquely in front of the stunned audience, as if preparing to make a bowel movement.

art-758447853-620x349.jpg
The clown then bared his fangs and snarled, scaring many small children in the audience.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The clown concluded his performance with an extended skit in which, dressed realistically as Obama, he took four strokes to finally sink his putt on a simulated golf hole, despite starting the skit only a few yards from the pin, implying that the President was a bad golfer, even though he has spent the majority of his presidency on the course.

Fortunately, Americans will no longer be subjected to the clown's antics, after the lifetime ban — imposed by the Court of Public Opinion — will prevent the clown from performing his duties after today.

Where did the clown get that stupid looking mask?

51VLlITaUGL._SX260_.jpg

Isn't it great that we can mock a president as much as we want and get away with it?

These damn clowns make me sick. Ban them all I say. So they are now begging to go to sensitivity training . . . Making fun of Dear leader, I think I will vomit a bit. One selfless act of 4 months of communal political correction indoctrination training will not make up for the past 100 years of in your face bigotry. BAN ALL CLOWNS FOREVER! They are nothing but trouble.

Washington Times: In the wake of a rodeo clown's anti-Obama skit this weekend, the Missouri State Fair is forcing all clowns to undergo sensitivity training.

[highlight=#FFFF00]But the state commission went further, saying it will require that before the Rodeo Cowboy Association can take part in any future state fair, “they must provide evidence to the director of the Missouri State Fair that they have proof that all officials and subcontractors of the MRCA have successfully participated in sensitivity training.”[/highlight]

BroncoBama.jpg
At the risk of repeating myself repeating myself...

Comrades - I am happy to report the tearrorist subject has been secured & is currently undergoing "treatment".

Rodeo_Clown_Sensitivity_Training.jpg

Bush, on the other hand, is another matter.

Behold Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam with Bush Mask

ALL clowns should be banned! They turn the Glorious Eternal Cause of The Party™ into an escape for laughter and merriment! All clowns are offensive and all of our future workers should be taught by the new Communist Core to have ardent fear of these Right-wing surrogates, how else can the future workers remain ever-vigilant against an enemy dressed in silly looking outfits while mocking our Dear Leadyer. Remember! It is illegal to criticize the Great Liberator Supreme Executive!

Breaking news: Rodeo horses fired for impersonating and mocking Michelle Obama's rear end

Red Square wrote:Breaking news: Rodeo horses fired for impersonating and mocking Michelle Obama's rear end

Charges were added for mocking the Sebelius front-end.

Mrs Dr Utopia 2.jpg

[img]/images/Rodeo_Clown_Joke_Horses_Fired.jpg[/img]

A joke that got the clown in trouble: "I hear some Rodeo horses got fired today for impersonating my wife's rear end."

To think, all this time & no Comrade has even declared a Fatwa yet. Shameful.

IslamistProtestorsPIX.jpg

You're welcome.

obama_mask_scary_baby_crying.jpeg

Someone arrest this child for being racist!

I have come to respect the rodeo clowns. It is their job to stand between Moochelle and the tamale. It is pure selfless sacrifice for the good of the collective...

Prog off...

[img]/images/Obama_Mask_Off.jpg[/img]

WE ARE ALL CLOWNS NOW!

Some comments on our Facebook post:

- If Obama had a son, he would look like a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask.

- The difference between the two clowns is that the rodeo clown was doing his job.

- Our clown-in-chief is not amused...

Obama_Evil_Clown.jpg

Dear Comrades,

I found another picture! Who can forget the ‘Hero Clown', whom Reggie Love calls the ‘Ace of Spades'?

Obama-Situation-Room2.jpg

We are all clowns now! Clown around in Clown-in-Chief Shirts

The rodeo clown controversy at the Missouri state fair means only one thing - we are all clowns now! And what better way to clown around than in our new Clown-in-Chief Shirt or wearing our Clown-in-Chief button?

Get them at our Spreadshirt store...

...or at our Zazzle store.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 11536.html