Coke makes me ANGRY!!

Gaddamit, nothing makes me angrier than those money-mongering corporate whores at Coca Cola who are killing the people. You filthy murdering capitalist swines! PEOPLE!! It's all about the people, people! PEOPLE!! Do what you need to do, people!

boycottcoke-death-squad.jpg

Now go read this, people! Damn, this is the truth!

As part of the Boycott Israel Campaign we have been boycotting Coca-Cola for some time (see Coca Cola Boycott Page). For nearly 40 years Coca-Cola has been a staunch supporter of the apartheid regime occupying Palestine.

Now workers in Colombia have also launched a boycott campaign against Coca-Cola. Apparently Coca-Cola have been murdering union leaders in Colombia. We fully support their campaign.

AS IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE COKE MURDERERS...

cokeposter-colombia.jpg

But listen, people...for now, I have a solution. When I'm thirsty, I say, "Pour that motherf***n Coke up your colonialist ass," and I instead have a glass of Citgo gas (unleaded, as this sister is on a diet). And I'll tell you why -- because Citgo is...

"owned by PDV America, Inc., an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A., the national oil company of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela."

You drink Citgo, and you help Brother Chavez.

Smash the fascists at Coke before they kill us all!

Combine this vile, acidic, capitalist/warmonger juice with Rum and you come up with a cocktail Americans call a "Cuba Libre".

What more evidence do you need that Bush plans to invade the Workers Paradise and wage class warfare against the heroic Castro?

Yet, if you justifiably demanded that the gringos be liquidated, they'd throw YOU in jail!

Chairman Meow
I dont know about you. But when I sit down with my party approved class-B female life partner at our non-meat tofu turkey I will be kicking back a cold glass of unleaded Citgo gas.... Praise Comrade Chavez!!

Mo Hammed
Coke is the elixir of Zionists and Infidels!

Are we talking about the evil capitalist empire of Coca Cola, or coke, the peoples drug?