Colors, I See Colors...

PRISM.jpg
Comrades, I confess to feeling safer at this very moment than I ever have before! Our dear government has been spying eavesdropping watching out for us in every possible way with the NSA's PRISM software since 2007!

And all of our favorite companies are in on it - Microsoft, Google, Facebook... it's a long list. With such deep and constant intrusion oversight, safety and security have truly finally come to the glorious USSA!

Thanks for reminding me. I will be breaking out the old vinyl spinner of this classic later!

Cube_Pink_Floyd_Dark_Side.jpg
I'll see you on the monochromatic side of the Cube, comrade!

[CENSORED] wrote:The Supreme Court ruled in 1979 that a person has no reasonable expectation of privacy when using the telephone. Therefore the State can go gonzo, do anything it wants to people wherever people communicate in any manner, form, or context, explained [CENSORED].

I eagerly anticipate this Brave New World of Next Tuesday ™

cube.jpg

22994-cube.jpg
I am quite offended with the Cube image above. How could the glorious colors of pride be merged into one color?

6a00d8341e053453ef0168ebd6bf9a970c-800wi.jpg

El Presidente -

Don't confuse the methods with which we are obtaining the power with the methods with which we shall rule after we have obtained it.

All this unruly "rainbow" diversity will stop immediately, replaced with comforting and reassuring sameness.

Sameness will be mandatory. All violators will be persecuted as enemies of the people.

Comrade R.O.C.K, perhaps there was either a typographical error in the logo, or "prism" is street vernacular much like "fone," "peeps" or "dawg." So for example, "usin' yo fone can git you in prism." In context, it makes sense. As for the colors, I believe the Executive Directive is to "Paint It, Black".
Prism-Cell.jpg

I see a black door and I want to paint it red
No colors anymore, I want them to turn red...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I see a black door and I want to paint it red
No colors anymore, I want them to turn red...
In the days of Communists for Kerry we did this -

Paint It Blue

by Nixon's Ghost

Based on "Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see a Red state and I want to paint it Blue
What I did to that VC I want to do to YOU

I see the rich drive by in their gas-guzzling SUVs
I want to tax them until there's no more GOPee!

I'll give a speech tonight to the retards on MTV
Just sing a little song, and they'll all vote for ME

I see a Red State and I want to paint it Blue
My Wife Teresa Heinz will tell me what to do

No colors anymore
By the time I'm through

https://communistsforkerry.com/GPU/viewtopic.php?t=175

I now see 50 Shades of Gray.
Am I going blind?

I've heard it's possible.

Any hair on your palms?

No hair on my palms but, I have heard this:

Prog Off.png

I loathe the day when music was married to video. I remember it very well. The thing I realized when I saw my first "music video" was that from now on the quality of the music won't matter so much if the video is "cool". One medium props up the other. I was right.

Prog On.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Prog Off.png

I loathe the day when music was married to video. I remember it very well. The thing I realized when I saw my first "music video" was that from now on the quality of the music won't matter so much if the video is "cool". One medium props up the other. I was right.

Prog On.jpg
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Comrade Crap,

Thanks for reminding me of the same thing I experienced when watching the first music videos. (I want my MTV!) I hated them and was admonished by those who thought I was trying to suppress "creativity."

In truth, I was trying to preserve it. (Sigh)

(OFF) Yep, creativity peaked at Sledgehammer, and went downhill from there.
(ON)

FLOORWARD!