Commemorative Highways (Glorious)

We Progressives love our commiserative commemorative highways. They are all equal - some are more equal than others.

Most major cities have honored Martin Luther King with a Parkway or Highway.

martin luther.jpg

Gaining in popularity is the Obama Porkway.

obama pkwy 256.jpg

Extreme Right already defacing The People's Commemorative Highways™

obama pkwy miss me.jpg

Notice how all the cars are lining up towards the exit to Glorious Left!

If I understood the news correctly, the new parkway will have to cross the extremist named Ronald Reagan Turnpike.

I have been dreaming (that is, while I've been busy shoveling, I've been dreaming) up some glorious people's mottos for the President Barack Obama Parkway:

• The Barack Obama Parkway: All Roads Lead to Rahm
  • The Barack Obama Parkway, the REAL “Bridge to Nowhere.”
  • The Barack Obama Parkway, where capitalism goes off the road into a ditch.
  • The Barack Obama Parkway, the world's only superhighway with speedbumps
  • The Barack Obama Parkway... the only tropical highway perennially covered with snow

Oh, what a glorious day! I can't wait to push what's left of my car down there to drive on this people's transportation miracle!

But seriously, I heard the highway dept plans on never cleaning the toilets at the rest stops. They want them to always be filled with crap, just like the road's namesake.

Dear Leader™ occasionally loves a Fat Boy® between his legs... who doesn't?!

obama-biker1.jpg

Hello out there, Peabody here. Coming to you from the high tax blue left Glorious People's Republik of Maryland, and looking forward to participating with other members of the Kollektive!

The road signs...glorious, simply glorious, although I do note that almost all vehicles use that kapitalist poison, gasoline. Hopefully, these members are heading to Detroit to turn in their kapitalist killing machines for a Korrect Kar that leaves no trace of life giving poisonous CO2 in our most precious People's Environment.

Comrade Putout...a new avatar?

P. Peabody

PS: For those wondering, my boy Sherman was sent to re-education camp to gulag on glorious People's vacation!! He was caught using the Way Back machine to visit 1776, where he picked up some very inkorrect People's thinking. I'm sure the torture vacation will do him good.

New promotion effort for The People's Highways:

California drivers may soon come bumper to bumper with the latest product of the digital age: ad-blaring license plates.

[/color]