Commissar Reid: Millions Freed From Chains of Full Time Work

Harry_Reid_Employment.jpg
According to the CBO, 2 million workers will be able to throw off the chains of full time bondage, and will be able to work reduced hours and still participate in the Dear Leader's wonderful compulsory affordable health care scheme plan.

Spokesperson for Commissar Reid states truthfully that Rethuglikkkan Teabagger Reactionaries will try to "spin" the loss of the equivalent of 2 million full time enslavements as a negative to further their racist attack on Dear Leader.

Under Obamacare, “individuals will be empowered to make choices about their own lives and livelihoods, like retiring on time rather than working into their elderly years or choosing to spend more time with their families,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

No longer will they be shackled by ability to gain meaningless material goods, or improve the quality of their non-productive end years. People's Legitimate Speaker Peloski stated, "losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans like you to pursue your happiness … follow your passion."

The CBO also envisions further enslavement hour reductions into the future, redistributing more joy to more workers!

Perhaps we can become wisened like our mooslimic comrades, and we can bring in "third country nationals" to do the work that Amerikkans won't do, now that amnesty has elevated Hispanics to the priveledged class like other minorities of color...

Comrades, may I suggest different length workweeks based on your level of oppression!

For every politically correct word you describe yourself as, you may have a standard work week that is 10 hours less for same wage, yes?

If you have a less than zero work-week, the oppressors must then pay over-oppression tax which is double hourly rate.

Welcome to the Cube, comrade Kopernicus-ski! We like the way you're going with this.

Please note that the Party has unilaterally adjusted the size of your avatar according to the pixel allotment appropriate to your status.

“With ObamaCare, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticize after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, shepherd or critic.” - Jay Carney

The propulsion department of Commodore Snoogie Woogums' flagship will be overjoyed at this glorious news...

Red Square wrote:Welcome to the Cube, comrade Kopernicus-ski! We like the way you're going with this.

Please note that the Party has unilaterally adjusted the size of your avatar according to the pixel allotment appropriate to your status.

Thank you Leader Red Square for saving me and the Pixel Equality Team the trouble of performing this task. Now I can spend a day or two in fruitful daydreaming.

Day Dreaming.jpg

You are welcome, Captain Craptek! Freeing subordinates of the necessity to do anything is what caring leadership is all about. That includes daydreaming. I'll take care of thinking about that bag of cash for you as well, comrade. You are only allowed to think of a limited number of subjects and money is not one of them. Allow me a visual clarification...

Hillary_Michelle_2016_Craptek.jpg

I tried to think that way, the noise of the catfights was too overwhelming...best I not think and just tend my beets and maintain the People's Tractor...

Tovarichi wrote:Image

The propulsion department of Commodore Snoogie Woogums' flagship will be overjoyed at this glorious news...

I love to share the news with em, but it seems my seating arrangement to have all the muscular guys rowing on the port side and all the skinny weaklings rowing on starboard to avoid any bullying seems to have my ship just going around in circles at the moment.

How can this be? You have put your strength to the LEFT, weakness is on the RIGHT, you feel as if you are going FORWARD, but in reality you are going nowhere?

Commodore, is there a leadership problem developing? Nobody else seems to have this problem...

Comrades Tovarichi and Woogums, I believe that if you dig deeply enough - and what else are shovels for? - the good Commodore will find the Koch brothers at the heart of this mutiny!

The give away of course is that, much like the Rethuglikkkan leadership, the Commodore's ship is going around in meaningless circles.

On second thought, perhaps they're going in the right left right direction after all!

Tovarichi wrote:How can this be? You have put your strength to the LEFT, weakness is on the RIGHT, you feel as if you are going FORWARD, but in reality you are going nowhere?

Commodore, is there a leadership problem developing? Nobody else seems to have this problem...

You are totally correct as I made sure the left wing on the port side had all the bulk to crush all opposition and the right wing weenies on the starboard side would never be able to resist the onslaught. We should be moving forward at least at 30 knots. So, it's a truly a bit of a mystery.

slaveship1.gif

Red Square wrote:You are welcome, Captain Craptek! Freeing subordinates of the necessity to do anything is what caring leadership is all about. That includes daydreaming. I'll take care of thinking about that bag of cash for you as well, comrade. You are only allowed to think of a limited number of subjects and money is not one of them. Allow me a visual clarification...

Hillary_Michelle_2016_Craptek.jpg
Point of order, is one allowed to think of how to redistribute other's money? I am sure our fuzzy comrade was thinking only in this way.....