Communists Demand Action For Gun Sense In America

Guns_Children_Moms.jpg
Yes, we are joining the "Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense In America" because gun owners are a threat to our children, persons, and government. There are seasons when weapons cause mass genocide to persons. Don't believe me? PETA will tell you.

Gun owners should not have guns, even in their own dwelling. Guns may end up killing one or more persons. Think of the children!!! What would happen if Bambi's mother was still alive... If Michael Brown was still alive... If Che was still alive... If.... well you get the picture. Guns are bad.

That includes cookie guns, paper guns, water guns, staple guns, glue guns, Guns'n'Roses, people with Guns as last name, people with Guns as first name, NAGR etc. All of the above must be banned from setting foot in this nation.

We need to get out the campaign telling how violent guns are over butter knife and the spoon. This is just the beginning. Once we're done with guns, we will go into other tasks to protect the people.

Safeway and Albertson's have joined the campaign to get rid of guns, but Fred Meyer and Kroger have not joined.

What will Next Tuesday look like without these threats? It will be a peaceful event with lots of cake. Are you with the cause?

Forward!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
.... Are you with the cause? ...

Da, komrade! I am kurrently beating my Mosin Nagant into a traktor fender.

Do not commit this act, Comrade Gummipuppe, I beg you! You are in danger of soiling both your hands and your standing in the Party by touching a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

I have an FFL and I will gladly bury your nasty weapon next to the others I have stashed for next Thursday disposed of, where nobody will ever find them.

Lev Termen wrote:Do not commit this act, Comrade Gummipuppe, I beg you! You are in danger of soiling both your hands and your standing in the Party by touching a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

I have an FFL and I will gladly bury your nasty weapon next to the others I have stashed for next Thursday disposed of, where nobody will ever find them.

In the city state of Chikagostan, the Mosin Nagant is klassified as an "assault weapon" because it has wood around the barrel and a means to affix a bayonet. It even has a "shoulder thing that goes up." As such, it is a preferred weapon of mass destruktion by gangs and likkah-stoe robbers, and ownership is therefore banned. It should be banned all over the kountry as well.

Gummipuppe wrote:In the city state of Chikagostan, the Mosin Nagant is klassified as an "assault weapon" because it has wood around the barrel and a means to affix a bayonet.

It also usually has provision for dog collars. Does that mean that in Chikagostan it requires yearly rabies vaccinations?

Admittedly, they do bark like a sumbich.[1]

assaultweapon.gif

[1] See "The Hog of Steel" / "Fastass Sumbichi."

Lev Termen wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:
In the city state of Chikagostan, the Mosin Nagant is klassified as an "assault weapon" because it has wood around the barrel and a means to affix a bayonet.

It also usually has provision for dog collars. Does that mean that in Chikagostan it requires yearly rabies vaccinations?

Admittedly, they do bark like a sumbich.

Da. As a matter of fact, the Mosin Nagant has two dog collars on the "shoulder thing that goes up." This requires two yearly rabies vaccinations in Chikagostan. The trouble is, once you bring it in for the vaccinations, they nab you bekause the rifle is banned. Klever trick, eh?

Da, komrade. The Mosin Nagant does bark like a sumbich. It's bite is much worse. It also leaves very kolorful bruises on your shoulder after shooting 50 or 60 rounds.

Gummipuppe wrote:... I am kurrently beating my Mosin Nagant into a traktor fender.
Isn't that just like the government? They have us melting down our tractor fenders and unusable shovels to make Mosin-Nagants...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:... I am kurrently beating my Mosin Nagant into a traktor fender.
Isn't that just like the government? They have us melting down our tractor fenders and unusable shovels to make Mosin-Nagants...
... and nuke-kleer submarines. Central planning keeps our ekonomy booming.

I am behind [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] all the way when he wrote: Isn't that just like the government? They have us melting down our tractor fenders and unusable shovels to make Mosin-Nagants...
ivan-loves-his-tractor-fender.jpg

This is a lie orchestrated by the Far Left Conspiracy! Little Red Riding Hood is NOT banned in America, Little Black Sambo is!

You know, there are many dangerous things that are not yet banned in Amerikkka for The Good of the Children!

For example.....

Washing your dishes with lukewarm water
Building a house without a fallout shelter
Children carrying more than 300 pounds of books to and from school
Driving your car into a day care center
Drinking paint thinner
Diving head first into a shallow pool
Walking out onto a pier with a tiger and trying to push it in the water
Riding a bike into the woods, barefoot
Forgetting to put on DEET in the woods
Putting DEET on in the woods
Drinking 6 liters of water in 3 hours

We must join together to craft AS MUCH LEGISLATION AS WE CAN to keep The Children ™ safe!!!

I'm wondering how Little Red Riding Hood was banned. That seems to me a classic story of how The Party™ and the proletariat were able to overcome the murderous capitalist. What is happening in our skools scools skules skulls places of education?