Community Activist Harry Wieder Killed in Traffic Accident

Comrades,One of our greatest progressives has died and NO one spoke of it in the Cube.

These are sad times indeed!

It has only been few days but it hard to believe that one of our greatest leftists is gone or Self described as a: “Disabled, gay, Jewish, leftist, middle aged dwarf who ambulates with crutches…”. He had all the left bases covered

harry_wieder1-150x146.jpg

Community Activist Harry Wieder Killed in Traffic Accident | The Lo-Down : News from the Lower East.

I DENOUNCE DEATH. Actually, I play poker with Death every Thursday. It's most entertaining, particularly if we go for a game of strip poker. Comrade Wieder is not "dead" per se, he's simply life force challenged at the moment and staying dead for tax purposes for a year or two. Besides, The Party(TM) will still have his NecroProxy, and Comrade Wieder gets to vastly reduce his carbon footprint. It's a win all the way around.

I DOUBLE DENOUNCE death which is nothing more than a reichwing plot to discourage the unfaithful.

What are the “Disabled, gay, Jewish, leftist, middle aged dwarf who ambulates with crutches…” to do now?! Will Joe bin Biden step up and fill in? Bwany the Frank? This is a sad, mourningful day.
I must now locate a tiny tissue...............

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I DOUBLE DENOUNCE death which is nothing more than a reichwing plot to discourage the unfaithful.

What are the “Disabled, gay, Jewish, leftist, middle aged dwarf who ambulates with crutches…” to do now?! Will Joe bin Biden step up and fill in? Bwany the Frank? This is a sad, mourningful day.
I must now locate a tiny tissue...............

Comrades, he is not "Dead" he is simply a member of the IBPN now.

Double Denounce Death? Bah! I Triple Super Secret Denounce Death, and anyone who tries to out denounce me!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Double Denounce Death? Bah! I Triple Super Secret Denounce Death, and anyone who tries to out denounce me!

and I DOUBLE TRIPLE- DOG DENOUNCE DEATH!!

Comrade Chedoh, we have not received any memo from dear Leader pronouncing the un-dead, non-dead, and I think believe it is 'jumping the zombie' to rush to any unfounded conclusion.

Sooo, congratulations on your progressive thinking!!

...but I will continue to denoucne your conclusion without said Endorsed Leader Memo ™ .

I TRIPLE DOUBLE BYPASS RUNNING DOG DENOUNCE YOUR ATTEMPTS TO OUT DENOUNCE MY DENOUNCEMENTS!

And as Lifespan Duration Security Administrator, *I* send out those memos... Comrade Wieder is part of the Progressive Zombie Squad at this time.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I TRIPLE DOUBLE BYPASS RUNNING DOG DENOUNCE YOUR ATTEMPTS TO OUT DENOUNCE MY DENOUNCEMENTS!

And as Lifespan Duration Security Administrator, *I* send out those memos... Comrade Wieder is part of the Progressive Zombie Squad at this time.

oh, piffle. I don't think that's even possible. Can you spell score swore sore looser loser?

"And as Lifespan Duration Security Administrator" don't you think you could have mentioned that earlier???! But, I'll have a drink to that and your glorious (if not sudden) promotion.

It was a sudden promotion about 6 months ago my dear Fraulein.

I wasn't here 6 month ago and can not be held accountable for things before I was locked joined the gulag!! (unless it pleases the Inner INNER Party Elite in which case, whatever). But, here's another toast to your timely (no pun intended) promotion!

(I brought the expensive stuff... this is potato beer. $1.50 a gallon!!)

Comrades,

I wish I could join in drink; but, I am still in mourning of our Disabled, gay, Jewish, leftist, middle aged dwarf who ambulates with crutches.

ps He was run over by a taxi- damn capitalism !

The little peoples must have the rights too and I call for all capitalist taxi cars to now be of making with the Mini-peoples Catcher so no more of the disabled, gay, Jewish, leftist, middle aged dwarf who ambulates with crutches to get run over again.

taxi midget flying.jpg

Very good comrade! Sadly, it is too late for our friend. However, this new cab, which will be made by GM I am sure, can be named after him- The "Wieder Taxi" . At first I thought the "Midget Mobile", but that did not seem "PC" enough

Neotrotsky wrote:Very good comrade! Sadly, it is too late for our friend. However, this new cab, which will be made by GM I am sure, can be named after him- The "Wieder Taxi" . At first I thought the "Midget Mobile", but that did not seem "PC" enough

I've also developed a memorial emblem that will be seen on Cadillacs for the 2011 taxi models.

In memory of Harry.

Chedoh wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Very good comrade! Sadly, it is too late for our friend. However, this new cab, which will be made by GM I am sure, can be named after him- The "Wieder Taxi" . At first I thought the "Midget Mobile", but that did not seem "PC" enough

I've also developed a memorial emblem that will be seen on Cadillacs for the 2011 taxi models.

In memory of Harry.

Excellent Comrade! One question! In progressive celebration of his "gayness" will it posted in the rear as opposed to the traditional, therefore, oppressive front grill ? Progressive minds want to know!

Neotrotsky wrote:
Chedoh wrote:

In memory of Harry.

Excellent Comrade! One question! In progressive celebration of his "gayness" will it posted in the rear as opposed to the traditional, therefore, oppressive front grill ? Progressive minds want to know!

This will be on the hood, The rear emblem will be the same but in a rainbow pattern.

*out of character*

I'm having a tough time with a follow up, feel free to be creative lol

*in character*

What saddens me the most is the anticipated "The Little Jewish Homosexual Activist" on TLC hasn't even finished filming their first season yet. Now what am I to do on my Wednesday afternoons?

No comrade, I believe we have maximized the potential on this one. I am tired as well.
I was trying to think of something with the sport of "midget tossing".
Instead I will that up to the collective. Have a good night

Neotrotsky wrote:No comrade, I believe we have maximized the potential on this one. I am tired as well.
I was trying to think of something with the sport of "midget tossing".
Instead I will that up to the collective. Have a good night

Well no one has said anything about sympathy for his Oppressor, Comrade Nicholson.