Comrade Granholm of Michigan

I keep hearing Jennifer Granholm's name as a potential nominee for the supreme court, if Dear leader gets her in there, it will be a remarkable stride in progress! After all, she has done a terrific job here in Michigan and I am excited at the opportunity to practice her ideals on a national level! I feel personally honored to have had the privilege of watching this great state wither thrive on her watch. It will be another wise call on Dear Leaders part if he is to nominate this brilliant Canadian Governor!

(Pictured is Granholm at a job that better suits her abilities)

I'm not sure who here is also from the thriving state of Michigan, but if you are not, soon you will all get the chance to benefit from this talented elected official, and testimony to Dear Leader's wise decision making!

Isn't that lovely! I wonder if she's serving up Soylent Green. "Best Way To Rid the Planet of Useless Contributors"!

pssst, don't you know she hates having to stand by the man in uniform!

When it comes to Supreme Court nominees (and Czars) Dear Leader sure knows how to pick 'em.

ObamaNosePick.jpg

Is that where he finds them?! Well, sweet fancy gulags, that explains a lot. . . . who knew one could keep a stock pile of Progs up one's nasal hole? He certainly appears to spend a good deal of time, scratch'um out.
We can only hope the next will be as prog'lly biased as the "Latino" better- than- you- babe. Maybe a nice communist like Van Jones! Or the un-"Rev." Wright? He has a lot of hate left in him and could do a lot of damage good for the Prog cause.

Chedoh wrote:
I'm not sure who here is also from the thriving state of Michigan, but if you are not, soon you will all get the chance to benefit from this talented elected official, and testimony to Dear Leader's wise decision making!

Ah, Comrade, I too am from the glorious state! Imagine! With her at the Supreme Court, all of America will soon have prosperity just like in Michigan! Granholm would be perfect because, in Michigan, country rednecks and suburban racists make up the majority! Rather than worrying about Democracy, she simply listens only to the idealistic progs down in Detroit!