Comrade Michael Moore in his best movie yet!

My dearest Comrades!

This morning I was watching a movie while sitting on the People's Commode, when I suddenly realized that the Dear Leader of the People in the movie was none other than my old friend Comrade Michael Moore! I was so excited I immediately sent for my secretary to wipe my Presidential Behind, and dictated an email to Comrade Michael to congratulate him on his greatest role ever!

My Comrades - This is the one to watch for the next Oscar nominations.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Image ~
Michael_Moore_Goblin_Face.jpg

This looks like his photo spread from Vogue. If I recall correctly, it ran right after their loving portrait of the Assad family. Looks like he lost a few pounds. Hubba hubba.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:This looks like his photo spread from Vogue. If I recall correctly, it ran right after their loving portrait of the Assad family. Looks like he lost a few pounds. Hubba hubba.
Forgive me Comrade Great Stalin's Ghost, but every time I see your avatar I hear refrains of "Blue Suede Shoes" in the background.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:This looks like his photo spread from Vogue. If I recall correctly, it ran right after their loving portrait of the Assad family. Looks like he lost a few pounds. Hubba hubba.
Forgive me Comrade Great Stalin's Ghost, but every time I see your avatar I hear refrains of "Blue Suede Shoes" in the background.

Don't you mean "Red Suede Shoes?"

TheLastCapitalist wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:

The old decadent culture dies hard. Of course I meant "Red Suede". Thank you.

Komrade Goblin King is obviously the more intelligent of the two, though.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
TheLastCapitalist wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Forgive me Comrade Great Stalin's Ghost, but every time I see your avatar I hear refrains of "Blue Suede Shoes" in the background.

The old decadent culture dies hard. Of course I meant "Red Suede". Thank you.
Boots, comrades, boots, the better to grind the faces of the one percent corporate imperialist stooges (not including Michael Moore) into the mud.