Comrade of the Month

With various occupy movements happening around the nation, and the usual fall crop of progressive college students running around, it is time to share your glorious local comrades, and nominate one for the honor of "Comrade of the Month".My entry comes from the small collective of Olympia, WA.

IMAG0017.jpg

Here we have a fine example of a young progressive pioneer, riding the bus back home to his communal dorm at The Evergreen State College. Notice how he is growing out a proper beard and has already learned the slack jawed staring look that takes many true progs years or decades to learn. Truly his mind is empty and ready to be reworked as needed for The Party.

I can't help but wonder who's missing their hundred-buck Carhartt jacket ........

Everyone wears those around here, and if you shop hard you can find them cheaper.

Point taken.
However, this Comrade of the Month doesn't impress me as a diligent seeker of bargains.
And with the President's call for " economic justice " floating in the air, I would not be surprised to learn that he had acquired this jacket in the truly progressive spirit of
" Your greedy, so you owe me this ! " Justification through rationalization is such a liberating, Marxist concept.

Is this not so ?

Seriously. This is Olympia, and he goes to TESC. Mummy or Daddy probably bought it for him, or he used his student loan money to buy it. Everyone wears these things around here. It's as common as a guitar case covered in prog bumper stickers.

Same here in the high country of Arizona.....
But I'm not near a college or university, so most of the Carhartt stuff is purchased by people who actually have work and produce something in exchange for a paycheck.

The galling thing is that they act like that money is theirs "because they earned it."

Earned? Why earn money when one is entitled to it? Most peculiar and backwards thinking.

Colonel, you are most correct.
And that's the way it is in Arizona....... backwards.
Attitudes like " individualism, responsibility and honoring the law" are most everywhere.
Even our governor had the unmitigated gall of personally asking our Dear Leader to enforce federal immigration policy.

What a frightening attitude for an elected official ! Especially when you consider that this government is fundamentally "Of Obama, By Obama and For Obama."I guess I'm just a little sensitive about this jacket thing because I've been wanting one,but other stuff like food, gasoline, heating fuel .... you name it, keep using up my money so I can't afford to get a Carhartt. Now it looks like I'll need to use the same jacketI wore last year. Where is the justice in all this ? I deserve one.... a dark blue one.

Beware the blank stare:Image "You are getting sleepy.....sleepy.....sleepy....."

Note the zombie-like gaze of his minions:

Image "Nyah-ah-ah! I have them by the testes."

Comrade Jackson then proceeded with the unthinkable:
He mesmerized the local male police, compelling them to arrest females for his pleasure [and possible future propaganda uses]:
Image Image

Colonel,
Well, I've given this a lot of thought during the night, and I've come to a decision.....
If you see our " Comrade of the Month ", you tell him this:

" Krasnodar of Arizona, on no uncertain terms , wants your Carhartt jacket !"

After all, I'm of the 99% who want one, but don't have one !

And it's only fair that he should give it to me, a member of the downtrodden masses.

While your at it, tell this " scholar " that he should overnight it to me before I let his friends at Evergreen know that he had the audacity of wearing clean white socks to a demonstration.

This Jackson person is the same criminal mastermind who stated a desire to "cut his nuts off" when speaking of Dear Leader (PBUH). Our streets are not safe while he is not at Gulag.

Oh wait.... about that jacket......... I wear an extra small. Never mind.........

Jesse, if your reading this, you can use my K Bar.
All I ask is that you rinse it off when the deed is done.

Oh yeah.... you might want to check and see if cable would broadcast it on Pay-per-view.
Some serious coin for you in that, comrade !

I have prepared proper recognition for our "Comrade of the Month" forged from the hardened peoples steel right off the shovel factory floor. Let me know who our most equal Comrade is this month & I'll have it engraved for a small processing fee for he, she, it.

390814_257612144290437_100001249606163_774559_967614671_n.jpg

Isn't this a replica of that life-size sculpture that took " Best of Show" at the recent NEA
fine arts exhibition in San Francisco ? ( no pun intended)

( That was just a sculpture, wasn't it ? )

A most progressive award, indeed, and most deserving. It is time that we redistribute a moment each month to recognize the most ridiculous progressive among us.