Comrade Piers FIRED!

Piers Morgan.jpg

Comrades, compadres and compatriots, and less than Comrades:
There is no easy to tell my comrades the news of greatest sadness. Our most loyal comrade Piers Morgan (the weird talking man on CNN) has been permanently relieved of his previous position on CNN.

crying.jpg
There has been weeping for hours and minutes . . . a moment of respect has been requested from Comrade Putin and dear leader. The regime has taken a big hit on this one and I suggest all the People's written letters of congratulations. . . . consolations to CNN. (spit)

crying2.jpg

May he rest in peace and be without protection of gunnery, on whatever continent will receive him.

WWIIPiersMemorial.jpg
Comrade Fraulein, it's possible that our dear Piers may be able to find work manning personning a Barrycade™ at the WWII Memorial!

We must be properly British about this. He has been "sacked," as they say. Maybe Ed can give him a few pointers.

Comrade R.O.C.K. -- glorious idea... perhaps in Wales?!

Comrade Diaperette -- you have nailed an anvil on the commie!

INGSOC, I too, feel the pain! (chuckle chortle............ cough cough!!)

Pistov, I am thinking your thinking is correct

Please excuse.....but.....Who is Comrade Piers? Never heard of him/her.

Comrade Organizer wrote:Please excuse.....but.....Who is Comrade Piers? Never heard of him/her.
He's a beautiful French woman. I for one will miss his feminine figure and saucy attitude.

Comrade Piers of the saucy attitude is more formally known as Piers "Musket" Morgan, or simply Musket Morgan.

He/she is unaware that the British lost the War for Independence.

[highlight=#ff0000]Ah man![/highlight] the Repugnikans are a drag man...

Piers Morgan has been sacked? Maybe we could put him on Rush Limbaugh's front porch, set the sack on fire, then ring the bell and run.

Maybe he could be the new press secretary for our glorious leader comrade Obama.

Comrade Commissar of Communist News Network has reported privately that Piers Morgan was "sacked" for "not being commie enough"! Just as I suspected! I understand Morgan has now filed a Petition of Denouncement with the National Bolshevik Collective Television Network, against Comrade Howard Stern & wants him executed sacked for not being "snarky" enough so that Piers can regain his former Throne of Judgment on "Amerika's Got Some Talent Alright", a bourgeois variety entertainment programe that requires only moderate adherence to Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Cubist Doctrine from it's performance actors!

Comrade Ivan, what a glorious, progressive idea . . . I am so humbly proud that I thought of it!!

Morgan_fired.jpg