Comrade Reid says it is all your fault

Under No circumstance does Dear Leader, Comrade Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH), bear any responsibility for the anemic ObamaCare™ enrollment.

According to Supreme Commissar and Leader Harry Reid, "the fault of struggling to sign up on the Obamacare exchanges didn't lie with the faulty website, but with the people who weren't educated on how to use the Internet."

It is all our fault, comrades: we are all stupid (see Figure 1). I know at least 2 or 3 people (see Figure 1) who can't use the internet properly, which has to be the reason for the lackluster numbers.

The two trouble makers, along with tens of millions of others just like them in your villages, just don't get it.

It all boils down to simple math, comrades, and a few billion more for education.

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[highlight=#f5f5f5][/highlight]

In an exclusive interview with NPR (National PropagandaProgressive Radio), the 'inventor of the internet' Rev. Algore said that Comrade Reid was correct. That the internet was not to blame. But stopped short of claiming that the healthcare.gov website was functioning correctly or something to that effect muttering...'blah, blah, blah, you didn't build that, blah, blah blah...' and a brief tirade note about 'carbon credits'.

It has been reported by the Connecticut Exchange that the 63 year old woman referenced to in Comrade Reid's comments has been given some special one-on-one 'education' and now has all of the healthcare she needs.

Two more subversives have been located and placed into a Common Core Re-education Center for an internet training and shoe-tying workshop. Course graduations are expected to be completed sometime prior to the rolling deadlines established by President Obama.

dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

Comrades,

I have found a necessary resource desperately needed but did not know existed. As I wait for Commissar Harry Reid's directive to proceed to our nearest reeducation camp, maybe I will understand a small fraction of the information needed to sign up for my Platinum Plan ™ paid for by stupid taxpayers . I am having a bit of trouble understanding the first chapter, so don't feel alone, we are all stupid. The interwebs are very difficult to comprehend, but with a few years of training, maybe some of us will be able to "crack the code" and become interwebs friendly.

I resent being given the blame for what was clearly the fault of Fox New and the TeaParty.

Yes, Harry. As usual, you're right. Many of our denizens citizens are too stupid to know what year we're living in, or even how to boil water without calling in a coach. But Harry, the really sad part is that you were too stupid to realize this in advance. Shame on you, Harry! Now go to your room and think about what you've done. That means NOW!