Comrade Tanya Dixon-Neely Needs Our Help!

Comrades!

One of our subversion agents is in need of our help. Tanya Dixon-Neely is a glorious re-educator from North Carolina. As you know the corrupt members of this territory have voiced their opposition to Dear Leader's glorious evolution. Now they have learned of her efforts to correct any treasonous thoughts about Dear Leader. They may take away her Lenin-given right to her job!

She must be protected!
She must be issued extra rations!
She must have graduated from Brooklyn College!

North Carolina is a great state with more fresh water streams than Brokefornia!
The "education systems" appear to run ca close parallel.

It looks like their not big on spelling in North Carolina either.

General Confusion wrote:North Carolina is a great state with more fresh water streams than Brokefornia!

Due to Zionist Bloomberg budget cuts we can no longer bring you the letter "m" in wasteful quantities.

I speak English goodly enough to teach public school. Try to take Lenin-given right of job from me and fail!

Comrades!

We have proof of American espionage in the classroom! This student has committed a crime against the collective. We do not allow video recordings in the classroom! How dare he speak against our re-education agent!

We make sure children know not to criticize Dear Leader!

YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT OBAMA YOU AMERICAN PIGS!

WE DEMAND UFT PROTECTION FOR COMRADE TANYA DIXON-NEELY!

WE DEMAND THIS STUDENT BE CHARGED WITH TREASON AGAINST THE COLLECTIVE!

WE DEMAND A NEW PARADIGM!

THE UFT / NYC DoE STANDS BY TANYA DIXON-NEELY!

Obama 2012

I see someone is keeping strict adherence to the Party's daily Kool-Aid intake recommendations. In fact, it sounds as if she is taking it intravenously....

I just did a little improvement on the original graphic. I think the fist with the red flag better represents the UFT values. Previously it was just a little silhouetto of a man, possibly a kid, with raised hands. I reduced it to just one hand, clenched in a fist: the essence of school education according to the UFT standards.

Fisting, comrades, is what Social Science is all about. It's the future.

Relay it to the next concerned graduate you see this June: ONE WORD: FISTING!

This is more evidence that all union school teachers may not be literate themselves. Aren't government jobs awesome!

General Confusion wrote:North Carolina is a great state with more fresh water streams than Brokefornia!

Funny that someone who is criticizing someone else's spelling seems to have missed that class, too. Other than that, you're right about the pitiful state of gubmint, er, public education in this country. Unfortunately not confined to CA and NC.

Comrade YDB,

Thank you for pointing out the error, my request form was submitted in triplicate for a replacement.

Do not be alarmed by the early morning visitation by re-education officers, probably will only take a few hours.

At general headquarters, we don't like messages or messengers.

Have a nice day!

Comrades!

Spelling is relative! Morals are relative! Constitutions are relative! Wealth is relative!

Being “suspended without pay” is relative and can evolve!

ONLY THE FIGHT OF THE PEOPLE'S TEACHER MATTERS!

Allow my comrade to explain,
…imagine the treatment UNTENURED or probationary teachers must endure by power-wielding administrators who are disciplined for simply expressing opinions, questioning policies or procedures that simply do not work, or even more egregious, for personality conflicts with members of the administration. The press MUST publicize these untold stories and hold the NYC Department of Education AND the United Federation of Teachers (UFT) accountable for their actions, or lack thereof. Many administrators, not all, have a ‘superiority-complex' due to their positionality and experience (number of years) in the system. New teachers by virtue of their position as “inexperienced,” “young,” or “new” to the system are devalued and seen as easily dispensable if they go against the grain in ANY way. I am reminded by the poignant statement Senator Barack Obama made in one of his speeches when he asserted, “Longevity does not necessarily guarantee good judgment."

Glorious poster, my comrade! When in doubt, always use the "Kill Whitey" fist for maximum effect. Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev would be proud.

Spelling is irrelevant. All letters are equal - all letters are interchangeable.

I can already see the Dixon-Neely Act that will require all students to verify their UTF approved credentials for their free, generous and glorious public education. From then on, teachers will have to do nothing but project an Amerikkkan flag on the Proxima and sit back and relax as the student body screams at the top of their lungs for seven hours a day. Only the teacher will be allowed to take a break for lunch during which the UTF monitor will maintain order and proper decibel range.

Comrades!

The war on teachers continues! We now learn of dissenters!
This piece of collective is a traitor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egjep3B ... e=youtu.be

Comrade Loaf wrote:This is more evidence that all union school teachers may not be literate themselves. Aren't government jobs awesome!

Not literit???? YOU ARE CULTURAL CHAUVINIST! Report for re-education at once!

darski wrote:Spelling is irrelevant. All letters are equal - all letters are interchangeable.
A

darski wrote:Spelling Education is irrelevant. All letters pieces of the collective are equal - all comrades letters are interchangeable.
A+

deadbuffalopodcast wrote:Glorious poster, my comrade! When in doubt, always use the "Kill Whitey" fist for maximum effect. Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev would be proud.

White is right if it is left. Black is wrong if it is right. Obama is infallible.

Bensnooty wrote:I can already see the Dixon-Neely Act that will require all students to verify their UTF approved credentials for their free, generous and glorious public education. From then on, teachers will have to do nothing but project an Amerikkkan flag on the Proxima and sit back and relax as the student body screams at the top of their lungs for seven hours a day. Only the teacher will be allowed to take a break for lunch during which the UTF monitor will maintain order and proper decibel range.

Glorious idea comrade! However a true party union member needs tax free raise to sit home in order to carry out work as double agent.

OBAMA 2012

Comrades!

The People's Teachers are now being targeted across the nation! Comrade Tonya Dixon-Neely was only the first victim of this vast Big Money conspiracy against the People ™ .

Allow Comrade Ed Schultz to explain.

We also have word from the filthy American Mitt Romney that he hates children!

The teachers unions are the clearest example of a group that has lost its way. Whenever anyone dares to offer a new idea, the unions protest the loudest.
Their attitude was memorably expressed by a long-time president of the American Federation of Teachers: He said, quote, “When school children start paying union dues, that's when I'll start representing the interests of children.”
The teachers unions don't fight for our children. That's our job. And our job keeps getting harder because the unions wield outsized influence in elections and campaigns. . .
The President can't have it both ways: He can't talk up reform, while indulging the groups that block it. He can't be the voice of disadvantaged public-school kids, and the protector of special interests.
President Obama has made his choice, and I have made mine: As president, I will be a champion of real education reform in America, and I won't let any special interest get in the way.
We have to stop putting campaign cash ahead of our kids.

On behalf of comrade Tonya Dixon-Neely we wish to thank Ed Schultz for taking our message from the classroom to the airwaves.

Do not disrespect Soros!

New Paradigm wrote:Comrades!
The President can't have it both ways: He can't talk up reform, while indulging the groups that block it. He can't be the voice of disadvantaged public-school kids, and the protector of special interests.

But this is what Premier Nescafe promised us with his election in 2008. This is what the new paradigm was all about! Somebody should tell poor Mittens that he is the last to know about Nescafe's campaign platform four years ago. I suspect that since then the ranks of 54 million who voted for our beloved premier has swollen to well over 300 million.I suspect that regularly scheduled elections this November will be cancelled for a special report by Premier Nescafe as he will choose this date to make his acceptance speech for a second and everlasting term of office.

Korrekt UFT Slogan sez it all: All your children are belong to us!

Comrades!

I have glorious news!

Comrade Dr. Judy Grissom has issued a statement regarding Comrade Dixon-Neely.

We have won!!!! Comrade Dixon-Neely will keep her job!

I commend Dr. Grissom for pointing out that the students were responsible for the turmoil that ensued.

Many staff members of the Rowan-Salisbury Public Schools, including Ms. Dixon-Neely, have been subjected to criticism from around the country because of the classroom recording. This criticism has included veiled threats. Ms. Dixon-Neely also has received messages that include racist language and sentiments. It is time for us to move beyond this incident so that we and everyone else who cares about our students can return our full attention to student success.