Comrades, behold this reactionary video

I must say this fellow is truly a worthy agitator. We could all learn from his delivery.

We The People Stimulus Package:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This sort of thing just won't do. We've got to nip this in the bud Comrades.

Thank you comrade Tovarich for those images of shovel ready work. Having read the Gulag Archipelago many years ago, I look forward to the day when, having outlived my usefulness to the Party, I too will be sent to one of these happy retirement camps. Hope to see all of you there someday soon.

Your faithful comrade in solidarity,

Whoopie

Comrade Whoopie,

Your dedication to the cause brings multiple tears to my eyes. I do not say that in the hope of upping my chances at a People's Award for Sympathy, First Class.

If you are near my age, perhaps we shall enjoy our last days together in the zinc mines of Alaska, sharing socks and coat on alternate days but bedbugs on all, which would make us blood brothers, would it not?

Yours,

CT

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Whoopie,

Your dedication to the cause brings multiple tears to my eyes. I do not say that in the hope of upping my chances at a People's Award for Sympathy, First Class.

If you are near my age, perhaps we shall enjoy our last days together in the zinc mines of Alaska, sharing socks and coat on alternate days but bedbugs on all, which would make us blood brothers, would it not?

Yours,

CT
If the two of you are suited to one another, then I wish you well. And, on the plus side, I here zinc is quite the aphrodisiac. And here's a song about the bedbugs that my mother once sang as a child to the tune of the Great Satan's National Anthem:

Oh, say can you see, any bedbugs on me,
If you can, pick a few, and I'll fry them for you.