Comrades, DUTY calls! Homos doing the unmentionable...

Comrades of the Cube, as loyal Party members it falls upon our shoulders to take up where the oppressed Homisexicals are dropping the soap ball, as the Homos are doing the unthinkable, and this time OUTSIDE of the bedrooms bathrooms, steam rooms, Pride Parade floats, city parks...

It seems that in Dear Leader's (PBUH) very own hometown the gay bars have stopped serving the life's blood of Vodka from the very heart of Social Progressive Mother Russia.

Chicago Gay Bars Nix Russian Vodka to Protest Country's Anti-Gay Law

This of course means a surplus of vodka on the market, which will drive prices down by Kapitalist supply and demand... It's up to us to sacrifice the very sobriety that we all protect in order to defend the fixed prices, ration system, and black market that doesn't exist in MY collective...

Do your part! Drink up!

Russian Toast.jpg

and tell those homos how badly they've hurt us, and the damage they are doing, and they had really REALLY better not change their minds...

I could not agree more with [color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] when he wrote:Do your part! Drink up!
Comrade Tovarichi - Image my surprise when you tweeted me this wonderful image! At first I thought it was my nightly missive from Comrade Weiner but he does not like hats. I'm not sure that is the vodka to avoid but I certainly appreciate the effort! (Perhaps a minibar bottle next time?)

May

tovarichi-vodka.jpg

As Comrade Weiner initially spurted out "I've been hacked!" This photographical does not display the abundance of chest hair or the "borsht-belly" I'm trying to perfect.

I is...... am proudly... proud to humbly anounce... that yuro deeer Frau, is ingesting hree, her show.. shar of gloroius vokda..... voak... vodka.

I could not believe my eyes when [color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] wrote:As Comrade Weiner initially spurted out "I've been hacked!" This photographical does not display the abundance of chest hair or the "borsht-belly" I'm trying to perfect.
tovarichi-name.jpg

tovarichi-at-the-beach-1.jpg

I suspect there is no truth to the rumor that Tovarichi's parents kept a chicken in the front yard so that little Tova would learn how to walk properly.

tovarichi-at-the-beach-2.jpg

shame-on-may.png

More of the good stuff for us! Let the LGBTXYZ crowd guzzle their Califorinication "vodka" made with ... grapes! <Spit!> Probably squished with little LGBTXYZ feet ....

hangover-1.jpg

Putin on the Ritz wrote:What would Ponch do?
ponch.jpg
You asked for it. Don't blame me.

Comrade El, I trust that the person in the skirt is cross-dressing and/or has started his/her hormone therapy to get him/her to the appropriate her/him balance.

I am lying in a fetal position on the floor. I am so confused. Minority, or motherland? Minority, or motherland? Minority, or....