Confess Comrade Confess! It is Good for the Soul(less)

all-up.preview.jpg

Comrades! I insist that the groveling, misanthropic, sniveling coward that posted this art piece reveal themselves and step up and take proper credit. Bow low and face the People's Trial or whatever fate the People call for! Clearly this has to be the work of a Cube Comrade! Hmmmmm, seeing how there have been no takers.....Yes, it was I! Your beloved Marshal Pupovich! The photo was clearly the work of genius, and to actually have it broadcast on the MSM....Priceless!

ABC Affiliate Ran Phony Cover of Broadwell Book

While I am here, has anyone noticed that when it comes to this affair, the Libya affair, the Affair Affair etc., when it comes to our Liar in Chief Obama(PBUH) and what he knew and when he knew it..... Don't Ask Don't Tell is still the law?

Ummmm, looks a lot like this one...

Probably just life imitating TheCube™, though.

Beet vodka all around!!

Wonder if she was as good at Miss Scott (Tracy Reed)......she's not sleepy either.... [video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNm4d7HW5nY Image

I'll confess ... priceless indeed. Should we expect heads to roll or ladyparts?

Comrade Broadwell is out of uniform. Where is her vagina suit?

Comrade Pupovich, you may have come up with a new propaganda tactic that could even surpass the genius of the great Alinsky.

Here at the Cube, it seems that we tend to Go Big or Go Home, as the Kapitalist saying goes. Yet your minimalist photoshopping was able to fool a most-likely-Columbia-educated, feeble-minded media drone into putting it on screen. This is not surprising. We just may have never thought of if before.

I call for more minimalist photoshop forgeries with which we will flood internet search engines!

Oh, and lest you not forget:

YDBTaward.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Bravo! You made me snarf my adult beverage when I read the linked story. Priceless indeed!