Congratulations to Comrade Kerry on his NEW YACHT!

Good news, Comrades! Sen. John Kerry, one of our great leaders and intellectual betters who is always working tirelessly on behalf of the downtrodden everywhere, has taken a brief respite from his public service to reward himself with a new yacht!

Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I.

Senator Kerry, always thinking of the greater good, made sure there was ample space and refreshments for all his working guests (whatta guy - always thinking of other people's comfort.) And, he had it built in New Zealand where they really need the jobs!

Isabel - Kerry's luxe, 76-foot New Zealand-built Friendship sloop with an Edwardian-style, glossy varnished teak interior, two VIP main cabins and a pilothouse fitted with a wet bar and cold wine storage - was designed by Rhode Island boat designer Ted Fontaine.

Though the senator is from Massachusetts, he, like his hero President Obama, believes in spreading the wealth. So, he is mooring his much-deserved prize in the neighboring state of Rhode Island:

But instead of berthing the vessel in Nantucket, where the senator summers with the missus, Teresa Heinz, Isabel's hailing port is listed as “Newport” on her stern.

Could the reason be that the Ocean State repealed its Boat Sales and Use Tax back in 1993, making the tiny state to the south a haven - like the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Nassau - for tax-skirting luxury yacht owners?

So, on behalf of myself and all others who will again have unemployments lines to wait on thanks to Sen. Kerry and his fellow populist Democrats, I congratulate him on his efficient tax planning wise choice and wish him to choke on some ketchup the best of luck!

FYI - When Sen. Kerry is not steering the enormous Amerikkan Ship of State around the shoals of prosperity fascism or piloting his new Isabel, he devotes his time to husbanding the heir of a famous ketchup and pickle conglomerate which keeps his sorry ass afloat funds his public service work. Good show!

https://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1269698

Most equal news for comrade Kerry! Always thinking of the common good. Much like dear comrade Gore, he now has yet another means to travel the world and properly denounce the evils of amerikkkan capitalsm- glorious! And BTW, did you hear that he also served in Viet Nam?

Only 76-foot? That's a nice dingy. I of course wouldn't know of such things, being only a humble Spiritual Adviser.

I seem to remember Heintz as advertising 57 flavors. That number 57 keeps bugging me. Where have I heard that number used?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Only 76-foot? That's a nice dingy. I of course wouldn't know of such things, being only a humble Spiritual Adviser.

I seem to remember Heintz as advertising 57 flavors. That number 57 keeps bugging me. Where have I heard that number used?

Comrade Grigori, you made me giggle at the "nice dingy" remark... it brings remembrance of dear beloved late Mr. P and his . . . but I digress.

I am humbly proud of dear Kerry for increasing the employment and wealth of a lowly country like New Zealand (I am thinking, he couldn't find enough illegals here to do the building that Amerikans refuse to do. Lazy capitalist!).

57? 57.. 57! Ah yes! Dear Leader was speaking on trying to visit all 57 states in Amerika... maybe he confused Amerika with ketchup?

Commrade Opiate!

I (as a lowly prole) would not want to be accused of saying that a high ranking official like your self is guilty of hyperbole, but Kerry's yacht is actually a new type of "Swift Boat" designed by the party. He has been assigned to keep RI's shores safe from the Tea Party Racists! This was going to be announced soon. I'm will also let out the carefully guarded secret that Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann are quitting their jobs to become cabin boys on Kerry's new Swift Boat!

Swift boat flotilla . . . so he can fight the Jews trying to steal the Mooslimics land.. or water. hum, well, steal whatever.

The Peoples Hero Kerry must have this Vessel. He will use it for fact finding missions, just like the Obamessiah dog flying to the Maine aboard a private jet.

How dare the Proles think that the Messiahs side kick would need to pay taxes like the little people.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I (and the family units) are sitting here in the Jiffy Lobo caf once again. I caught myself thinking again this week. I blame it all on Leninka as SHE STARTED IT!!!

anyhoo. I admit that I am a very bad prole and I am often subject to envy and covetousness. I thought it was the task of The glorious Party to keep such information as this from my little green ears. The most equal masters are to protect me from myself and the evils of capitalism. whaaan, whaaan whaaan.

darski wrote: I blame it all on Leninka as SHE STARTED IT!!!

anyhoo. I admit that I am a very bad prole and I am often subject to envy and covetousness.

Leninka, I shoulda known. She's a troublemaker alright. But it's ok to be envious. That's what Marxism is all about.

oh...oh... OH!

thank you so much... that should shorten my stay here this time by quite a bit.

New people's reportage from location, for this Party organ exclusively:

And anyone who dares criticize Comrade Kerry is a Swiftboater! It's like Teabagger, only of the sea.

Just like a bunch of Teaboaters, to suggest that one of our noble and selfless masters would stoop to dodging taxes. It is simply far more convinient to get up in the morning for a day of sailing, get in the car and drive 150 miles to the marina, then get on the boat than it would be to get up in morning, walk down to the dock, and get on the boat.

darski wrote:oh...oh... OH!

thank you so much... that should shorten my stay here this time by quite a bit.

Most dear comradess, as loyal Comrade Whoopie said, there is no shame in covetousness, envy, jealous . . . all that normal stuff. It is encourage, and dare I say, mandatory, to be good Made Prog! That is why we look to dear Leader to supply our wants and needs, as he redistributes what used to belong to greedy capitalist and doles it out to . . . us, where it belongs - it's "rightful owners". (sigh)

But, do not be too quick to jump the Jiffy-Lobo, the Foundation of All Current Truth ™(which changes constantly). Relax, enjoy and just listen to the sound of the soft 'hummmmmmmm' of the machinery.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Relax, enjoy and just listen to the sound of the soft 'hummmmmmmm' of the machinery.

Good, good, good, good vibrations.

And speaking of which, is he Teresa's little man in the boat?

Those wingnuts are such racist hypocrites! Don't they know docking your luxury yacht in Rhode Island helps end racism? Damn racist Teabaggers! If more people docked their palatial boats in Rhode Island Shirley Sherrod still might have her underappreciated and low paying job at the Department of Agriculture.

Red Square wrote:

Actually, I think Rhode Island IS part of his house.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Those wingnuts are such racist hypocrites! Don't they know docking your luxury yacht in Rhode Island helps end racism? Damn racist Teabaggers! If more people docked their palatial boats in Rhode Island Shirley Sherrod still might have her underappreciated and low paying job at the Department of Agriculture.

You are quite perspicacious, Chairman! Taking numerous vacations and playing golf often also helps to combat RAAAAACISM. Ignoring huge amounts of oil spilling out of wells also fights RAAAAACISM by spreading oil all over the racist states which didn't vote for Obama because of RAAAAACISM! I'm pretty sure that everything us Progressives do helps fight RAAAAACISM! As opposed to NASCAR-loving (NASCAR is RAAAACIST) Tea-party-going (tea is RAAAAACIST) wingnuts who promote RAAAAACISM with every breath they take (even their BREATH is RAAAAACIST.... and promotes global warming, which is also RAAAAACIST.)

Comrades, for years Comrade Kerry complained to all who would listen that the rich do not pay their fair share! The wingnuts laughed at him but now we see just how well he knows of which he speaks!

Opiate of the People wrote:...tea is RAAAAACIST...
A broad statement made with a sweeping brush.

Only WHITE TEA can be racist, but BLACK TEA cannot be racist by definition. Not sure about green tea, though. I guess depends on how you brew it.

But, comrades, have you seen that white tea? Who in hell could come with an idea of a white tea if not a RAAAAACIST?

That's what the original Tea Party was about - throwing overboard crates with BLACK TEA only because it happens to be BLACK! Would they throw it out if that was white tea? I think not!

We must all support Coffee Party because coffee is always black. Unless you mix it with a lot of milk - which I guess, in the light of my own reasoning above, must be RAAAAACIST!

Odd, he didn't want to protest high taxes in Boston Harbor.

We must all support Coffee Party because coffee is always black. Unless you mix it with a lot of milk - which I guess, in the light of my own reasoning above, must be RAAAAACIST!

Uh, Red...His Obamaness is a bit on the Cafe au lait side

I want to know when we're going to be invited to go sailing. Gee Whiz, doesn't Comrade Kerry know how to thank those who helped him? After all, Comrade Red Square was most dedicated in supporting him with his Communists for Kerry Campaign.

I sometimes wonder if it wasn't a good thing that Bush stole the elections from comrades Gore and later Kerry.

Without the anger generated by 8 years of Bushitler would the stage have been properly set for Obama? As for Gore and Kerry, I must say, they were WHITE men and likely to have played the game to prop up the rich.

It's been said that only Nixon could go to China. And I say only a halfrican mooslim could bring down America from within.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Relax, enjoy and just listen to the sound of the soft 'hummmmmmmm' of the machinery.

Good, good, good, good vibrations.

And speaking of which, is he Teresa's little man in the boat?
COMRADE WHOOPIE, THAT IS A QUESTION ONLY MRS TERESA CAN ANSWER! John's 'little man' is not your business! Leninka, I am sure your yachting invitations are in the mail. Do you have experiencing with housekeeping on boats?

Who is this non-person that loses to the evil bush hitler and ducks out on paying his fair share to the Massachusetts ™ collective?? Nay, comrades, this non-person is no friend of the people, rather an enemy of the state!!!

Image I denounce this non-person for fobbing off 4 more years of the bush hitler regime onto us, the people. He should have bought as many votes as it would have taken.

I spotted this comment on another blog:

"So John Kerry is a berther!"

Opiate of the People wrote:I spotted this comment on another blog:

"So John Kerry is a berther!"
He's also a Tea bagger

I think it's great Senator Kerry, who by the way, served in Vietnam, is getting back to his roots and getting on a boat. Sure, he's not shooting himself in the foot fighting against us, but hey, he did make up for it by throwing his Purple Heart over the fence, but I'm getting off topic.

My point is, he can get back to patrolling the waters for Teabaggers and those accursed Swiftboat vets. Go back to your VFW and tell stories you old fogies!

Image I want to say he paid for it with his own money, but I just can't.