Congressman Foley Resigns, Pelosi Demands Investigation!

POLL: Who is the most qualified to serve on Pelosi's investigation?

You may select 1 option

Congressman Mark Foley (R)-Florida resigned Friday after disclosure of kinky homoerotic emails sent to a 16 year-old House Page were made public.

House Minority Chair, Nancy Pelosi (D)-Sodomfrisco, has demanded an investigation into the matter. A non-partisan panel consisting of Rep. Barney Frank (D)-Massdickinassachusetts and Sen. Ted Kennedy (D)-Drown&drunkachusetts will head the House and Senate investigation. Ex-President William J. Clinton will preside.

"I am outwaged" stated Barney Frank. "I can't baweeve I didn't find this wittle page boy first, and I have first dibs in the House wiff all da pages. Dis is abbsowootwie appwehensible."

"16?" asked Bill Clinton. "Couldn't he at least wait until he was an intern? This is a disgrace, and wipe that smirk off your face."

"It was better if that page had drowned than to have received those emails, but now that he's 16 maybe I could compensate by having Patrick and me give him driving lessons." offered Sen. Kennedy.

I "feel" that the most qualified would be her majesty Queen Hillary, if she can spare the time. I know that she has a burning passion of watching people writhe in agony, and this would probably be just her kind of thing.

I "feel" that the most qualified would be her majesty Queen Hillary, if she can spare the time. I know that she has a burning passion of watching people writhe in agony, and this would probably be just her kind of thing.

dang...you hit that one dead on Premier...who could be better??

" Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy..I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

Premier Betty wrote:I "feel" that the most qualified would be her majesty Queen Hillary, if she can spare the time. I know that she has a burning passion of watching people writhe in agony, and this would probably be just her kind of thing.

Me? Oh, hell no. I personally think that even though Foley is a Republican, we should be celebrating his homodiversity, if that make sense, but if I was to choose somebody, it would be Gerry Studds, an expert. He has the know-all and the where-with-all to fondle...er..I mean handle this delicate situation. I also believe one of the Democratic Party's core constituents, NAMBLA, be consulted in this matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Cong ... ex_scandal

Wouldn't NAMBLA just end up raping everyone in the "courtroom"?

Dammit, I was going to recommend Gerry Studds to the politburo before that old dried out le...I mean before Her Excellency got to it first because she is so much more wiser than I am, she is a Senator chosen for the people by the people and I am nothing more than a backroom wheeling and dealing sleaze ball Chairperson. Just for the record, if Congressit Fwank is to sit on the "panel" I would suggest keeping him seperated from the accused and Mr. Studds to prevent any freindly passing of notes and giggles during the show trial err I mean proceedings....

The Party is fast! There's already more info and quotes and references to the Foley story on Wikipedia than on the 1983 scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal

Whoever built that page so fast surely deserves the Order of Lenin medal and award.

My vote would be for the Moonbatman himself, Jimmy!, but, when it comes to real Party votes I believe in democratic elections, so I voted for Bonnie Fwank as he is most qualified in judging if these pages were worth it or not.

Jimmy
grrrrrrrr!!!!! I'm going to blow a gasket!!!!
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?? never heard of him...

Private Pravda wrote: WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?? never heard of him...

Join the future, baby! It's Jimmy! (Formerly known as "Timmy!" [though the Timmy character has more charm and intelligence])

This is the first time I've ever been able to vote and I don't want to waste it. I just don't know which way to go. Hmmm.

I don't think I can vote for a girl unless I know what she likes to wear so this Bonnie Fwank lady is out. Bill Clinton did make sure Roe v Wade didn't get gutted, unlike the present administration that has absolutely destroyed a woman's right to choose - so that's a point for the Clinton vote. The last one, Mary Jo, I can't vote for because she's got a funny sort of name. I know girls with those girl/boy names and I don't trust them. They're so catty. So I guess it's Bill Clinton. I sure hope I didn't waste my vote. Why isn't there a Voters' Pamphlet for this election?

Why isn't this Jimmy! on the ballot, he looks familiar. Should I know who that is?

Jimmy is a ficticious character, he never existed. There are no records to support the claim he existed.... Why is everyone looking at me that way? Stop! I never said anything about the peanut farmer dammit, Its not my fault hes making his rounds again!! Dammit, now I have to edit that sentence as well.... DAMN YOU JIMMY! DAMN YOU!!!

Comrades,

It's a very simple concept. If you have an R next to your name, you lose. It's your fault. Therefore, you can't do anything that would even be construed as a problem. If you have a D after your name, it's okay.

So therefore, if you have an R next to your name, what are you waiting for?

Looking out for child-lovers,
Vladimir Ivanov

I've cast my vote for Kennedy. Not only do our families go way back, but he's always been a great drinking buddy and quite generous with the taxpayers' money. A real good guy.