Crackhead Sorkin Lectures Palin On Morality

Read Sorkin

Remember Aaron's prog credentials are impeccable so all stupidity on his part must be overlooked.

Comrades,

He appears to suffering from the same syndrome as many conservatives, mouth engaged, BRAIN OFF. [meBO]. The mouth is like a run away freight train, nobody at the controls.

Recognizing that I, as Peeples Journalist, am not a member of the Party Elite, I recognize that reprising previously posted images may constitute an Un-Progressive Form of Bad Taste, in which case I will, of course, understand if a member of the Party Elite were to scrub this image from this post, but I've posted it in the belief that it exemplifies a message towards which Sorkin would be at least highly respectful if not a message with which he may be wholly sympatico-- i.e., that to practice their barbarism, the Palins eat Tasty Amimals:

--Peeples Journalist

Not to worry Peeples Journalist. The image properly portrays the immorality of Palin and her confederates. It reminded me of that scene in Avatar when they showed the proper way of dispatching an animal. That being to first apologize and thank the animal for presenting itself for dinner, then ending it's life in the quickest, most painless manner.

This is the very epitome of our cause. We care so much that everything we do is righteous. All is justified under our caring hands and everything we do is for the common good. The evil empire and it's minions, like Palin, know nothing of caring. Just ask Commissarka Pinkie. She's the most caring woman on the planet.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Not to worry Peeples Journalist. The image properly portrays the immorality of Palin and her confederates. It reminded me of that scene in Avatar when they showed the proper way of dispatching an animal. That being to first apologize and thank the animal for presenting itself for dinner, then ending it's life in the quickest, most painless manner.

This is the very epitome of our cause. We care so much that everything we do is righteous. All is justified under our caring hands and everything we do is for the common good. The evil empire and it's minions, like Palin, know nothing of caring. Just ask Commissarka Pinkie. She's the most caring woman on the planet.

My Esteemed Counsel, Grigori,

It's nice to see you again. As you did speaking on my behalf, you also speak very eloquently for the Common Good and the duty to CARE™. Indeed, to illustrate just how wise you are, I will quote myself below (from a prior post):

As Loyal Progressives, it's wise to remember the true meaning of "CARE"™ best exemplified by the Caring™ Actions by Caring™ Progressives who really, really CARE™ about everything-- hunger, deprivation, shortness of breath, tooth decay, athelete's foot, jock-itch, etc.:

Contriving Affectations Rhetoricalizing Emphathy™

This reminds all good Progressives that to CARE™ obviates the need to act effectively in order to succeed and thus guarantees everyone's success in the noble, egalitarian mission to CARE™.

One of the most Progressively Satisfying aspects of undertaking to CARE™ is that in order to succeed in doing so, one need not give one's own food to the hungry, or give one's own Crackberry to a Cell-Phone-Deprived Person, or scratch a sufferer's jock-itch.

--KOOK

Sorkin said; "[highlight=#ffff99]I get happy every time one of you faux-macho shitheads accidentally shoots another one of you in the face.[/highlight]" Impeccable prog credentials or not, this crack clown needs to be denounced. Rhetoric such as his provides no help in our cause. The evils of the Right are self evident and we need not stoop to their level.

Great graphic as usual Superkommissar Maksim. Huffing too much Huffington Post is dangerous and should be used with extreme caution.