Creature From The White Fortress

Comrades,

I was sorting through some of my favorite progressive quotes in an effort to fall asleep when I came upon this classic warning quip issued in October of 2012 by the Dear Leader's personal accomplice friend and body guard advisor, Valerie Jarrett.

"After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won't be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go."

Although we all know she didn't actually say this - it's a Teabagger hit piece - we wish she had! Anyway, I made a little tribute to Val and one of my favorite old-time characters with whom I believe she has much in common. Hope she likes it.

Comrade,

Comrade Valerie is secret weapon and does not need our attention... ahem... we are busy trying to create the Progressive World of Next Tuesday. This is natural progress of giving more and more power to government. We are busy Government officials and The People voted for it.... lez se faire nous!

Red Rooster wrote:lez se faire nous!
Yeah, I wondered who else besides Hillary...

Comrade Craptek,

A Most equal rendering of our Valerie. I was thinking more of a "Bride of Frankenstein" role for her. Maxine, on the other hand, would make a wonderful creature, and would require no makeup ... just toss her in a lake.

Jarrett-1.jpg
Waters1.jpg

She's not only extremely intelligent, but what a figure too!