Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Progs Of War.

Obama demonstrates how "No Boots On The Ground" in Libya is accomplished. Veep Biden's idea uses a Kevlar Propeller Beanie, however his presentation amounted to nothing more than him jumping up and down.

Superkommissar Maksim,

I must make a confession while your're here. (Opps-- too slow-- you're already gone, but maybe you'll be back soon.)

I have fallen under the nefarious influence of Buffoon, who is constantly demanding that your talent be redistributed more evenly among members of the Collective. How so? I recruited the Lord of the Flies into the important mission in Libya as Lord of the Fly Zone.

I'm ready to accept my punishment. I'll lay down my pistol and extend my wrists to be tied by you for my punishment to commence.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri
P.S., I did give credit, so I hope that reduces the number of lashes by half.

I always thought Dear Leader could walk on air. Now I'm not so sure. Considering the extremely light payload (full of hot air), the propeller beanie had no problem lifting our brilliant, eloquent V.P.

Is it not glorious to see how Dear Leader and his court jester utilize technology?

Superkommissar Maksim, could it not be said that, with a spring in his step, Dear Leader is also letting slip the clogs of war?

Seriously, I think Joe's Kevlar™ helmet is nothing more than a stage prop to disguise the fact that he has nothing between those ears—or under those hair plugs—than pure, undiluted HELIUM. No wonder he can float so well!

Comrades,
Your humorus asides serve as a cloaking device. The feet will be accomplished with flying carpets. Nothing on the ground anywhere except for the carpets. Unlimited local milage, no gasoline required, just the rental fee to Abdula the Magnificent, first name in flying carpets.

Comrade risky,

What has not been mentioned yet is that Joe "bite me"'s Kevlar™ beenie is really a wind-powered generator atop his cranium that delivers 1 gigawatt of pure gaffe and hot air. Light-headed-n-empty: the only way to float!

This is more of dear Leaders double talk brilliant idea, but I am thinking they need more assistance. So, why not use they're personal abilities?

boots  on  the  ground tpc.jpg