Cultural Center Features

rauf.jpg

In order to allay public fears that the Ground Zero Islamic Cultural Center will be nothing more than your run of the mill hate-filled mosque, Imam Feisal Rauf has revealed some of the features and services the cultural center will have, including:

• A swanky new shopping mall identical to the one just built for the "starving" people of Gaza
  • An Olympic size swimming pool for ritual foot washing
  • A second Olympic size swimming pool for remote control flotilla boat races
  • A salon specializing in Islamic haircuts (including pubic haircuts)
  • A medical clinic specializing in Clitorectomies
  • Three halal food courts, each for men, women, and married couples respectively
  • "Dirty Jew" essay competitions
  • Self-Help classes, including "What to do when you're NOT feeling oppressed", and "Dealing with those 'Israel still exists' blues"
  • A midnight stone throwing program to keep troubled youth off the streets
  • Daily Islamic calls to prayer at 9:11am and 9:11pm in remembrance of the Twin Towers

Mayor Bloomberg is quoted as saying "these features of the mosque cultural center are just what are needed to build cultural bridges and understanding between Islam and the West!"

How about classes on how to stay focused on prayer when the person in front of you is causing a stink.

Whew - what a relief!
I thought he wore that sheet over his head while he burned kuffar religious symbols at night.

I am waiting for the synchronized swimming lessons. It is of much beauty to watch so much of the burkhas swirling in the water.

Leninka wrote:How about classes on how to stay focused on prayer when the person in front of you is causing a stink.

Crude fart jokes aside, being an imam is like being the lead sled dog...the view is better.

It's no wonder Running Dog Gutfeld named his pathetic hate filled neocon humor propaganda attempt "Red Eye".

a-hay-mosque_0.jpg

I understand they're going to build a basketball court too. I wasn't aware that muslims played basketball, but rumor has it that they're planning on having midnight basketball games (thanks Algore) starting a new organization called the NJBA, which stands for "National Jihad Basketball Assc."

A preview of the teams are the Chicago Thugs—commandeered by Dear Leader, the NBPP—commandeered by Najee Muhammed, and the Nation of Islam commandeered by—you guessed it—Calypso Louis hisseff.

Image Team captain of the NBPP Najee Muhammed on the left with fist.