Culture Break

Comrades,

As cultured and refined progressives whose appreciation for the Arts knows no bounds, as opposed to those reichwinging, country music listening neanderthals. I present a classic Opera for your progressive enjoyment.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Snoogie, that brought a tear to my eye!!! I had no idea you were so talented. Comrade Gergiev would like to offer you a job at the Theater Formerly Known As Kirov. Show up early tomorrow, and bring your own shovel. I don't know why he wants you to bring a shovel, but I heard him muttering something about "unauthorized kompetition" with his Ring Cycle. He makes me do all his laundry, so I'm not sure what that means. But congratulations anyway!!!

Is it me or does that fellow in the video sound a bit like Elmer Fudd? Anyway, thank you for the Culture Commodore. It was infwormative too.

I wowrshit at the foot of the lightbuwb.

Hail Rick-card Vogner and the hero Siegfried who inspired such a musical score.

We must kill all white Bubs and their redneck friends.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Is it me or does that fellow in the video sound a bit like Elmer Fudd? Anyway, thank you for the Culture Commodore. It was infwormative too.

Elmer Fudd is one of the great atheist thinkers and proponets of evolution today. So much so, that during sex he can be heard yelling "Oh Darwin, Oh Darwin".

Snoogs,

Quite the piece of cynical art! I for one certainly hope the creator of that masterpiece managed to get a grant from the taxpayers NEA. Afterall, as Comrade dickh^&d Michael Moore says, there is plenty of that 'natural resource' known as taxpayers's money private property The People's Pennies™ to go around.