Current Pride Subject to Change

Current truth explained by Iowahawk, comrades.

American Pride is Back Out of the Closet!

https://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2011/05/american-pride-is-back.html

(i am lowly guardian of people's beet field still learning how to post on blog.)

Americans are "proud" when we have a liberal Democrat as magnificent Ruler president.
obama love.jpg
We are not proud when a racist, bigoted, hateful, anti-gay Rethuglican is in office!

Now you know.

Coupla paragraphs from IowaHawk - folks really oughta go read the whole article -

"Who is to credit for this rebirth in American national unity? First and foremost, we must cite the leadership of President Obama. Like many Americans - and the Nobel Peace Prize committee - I naively feared he was actually serious when he initially proposed shutting down Guantanamo, trying detainees in American civilian courts, and prior consultation with the international community. Little did I know that this untested young Commander-in-Chief would muster the courage to read his weekly Gallup numbers and, in one daring unilateral extra-judicial targeted hit job, toss aside every single idiotic foreign policy principle of his election campaign. Perhaps most satisfyingly, it was a mission made possible thanks to information extracted by methods he previously banned as "illegal torture."

But this triumphant new era in situationally-unified American bloodlust does not belong to the President alone; we must also cite Congress's born-again waterboarders like Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and their newfound enthusiasm for what (at least until 9pm Sunday) they would have once considered illegal military murder squads. Neither can we forget the watchdogs of America's press, who have shown unprecedented ethical flexibility in shedding their long-held Gandhi moralism and embracing their inner Rambo."

Comrade Red Menace,
Found a nice image for your post:

american_pride_01.jpg