Dance Proles Dance!!

Comrades,
In our indefatigable scrapping of the bottom of the barrel pursuit of new and exciting campaign agitprop to push the limits of getting the masses to vote progressive, we have come up with a new meme called "Dance for Obama!"
In this scheme we will have our carefully placed agents trip the light fantastic by breaking out into a seemingly spontaneous interpretative dance representing their sheer ecstasy and joy of the unique privilege of voting for Obama.

This flash mob mentality is in no way way to be confused with our failed and discarded Occupy Movement. But we are hoping for some of the same initial success. We only need to have this work for just a few days. So besides our love of dancing around the relevant issues, let everyone know in the collective why you are Dancing for Obama!!

Political Dicision Making 2012 ... a democracy in action

Q: Why did you vote for Obama?
A: He gave me a free phone and he was fun to dance to.

Bless their hearts. The only way I could be prouder of these young progressives would be to see them riot if Dear Leader Obama loses to Romney on Tuesday. Unfortunately, that pleasure will never be mine because Obama is going to beat Romney like he was his daddy.

You are, of course, correct Comrade Jello Head - we didn't move the voting machine thing to Spain and that Soros company for nothing!

Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. At least they are occupied. But I want to see the shovel dance!

I think that even evil rethuglikkkans will vote for Dear Leader after seeing that beautiful dance scene, just think what we can accomplish when we are all moving together!

If we dance hard enough, maybe unemployment will fall below 6%, Ambassador Stevens will rise from the dead, Gitmo will close, and Biden will stop saying stupid stuff that makes the administration look amateurish.

Okay, well that last one may be impossible, but as for the rest...YES WE CAN!

Can you imagine with a proper State Education & a little motivation what these wonderful
useful idiots proles could do for us the regime society. We could really make'em dance!

Screenshot - 11_4_2012 , 7_00_17 AM.jpg

Forward_Vorwarts.jpg

I'm Dancing For Obama because it takes my mind off of the fact that I'm unemployed. Thankfully, this chart explains Dear Reader's position on unemployment.