Dateline: 2013 - Obama Assumes Office of Ex-President

Jan. 20, 2013 - After winning the Ex-Presidency handily in a landslide Ex-Presidential election in November the Ex-President Obama finally took the oath of ex-office, administered by the honorable Chief Justice Teleprompter.

ex-oath.jpg

ex-oath2.jpg

Ex-President Obama receives the oath of ex-office by Chief Justice Teleprompter as jubilant throngs of Americans witness the ceremony at the Clearfield, Illinois middle-school gymnasium.

dickweed.gif

Ex-President Obama gives his inaugural address to a jubilant nation; promises four more years of Hope and Change. "This landslide election is a mandate of the American people and I promise I will use this overwhelming mandate for Change to continue the work my administration began four years ago."

KMTC:

The final count was a tense moment for Ex-Vice President Biden as shown below. Biden also promises to continue to work diligently on what he had been doing during Obama's first four years...... Image

Proletarian Robot wrote:KMTC:

The final count was a tense moment for Ex-Vice President Biden as shown below. Biden also promises to continue to work diligently on what he had been doing during Obama's first four years...... Image

zzzZZZZZzzz... zzzZZZZZZzzz... ZZZZZZ! *snort*snort*

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:Jan. 20, 2013 - After winning the Ex-Presidency handily in a landslide Ex-Presidential election in November the Ex-President Obama finally took the oath of ex-office, administered by the honorable Chief Justice Teleprompter.

ex-oath.jpg
ex-oath2.jpg
Ex-President Obama receives the oath of ex-office by Chief Justice Teleprompter as jubilant throngs of Americans witness the ceremony at the Clearfield, Illinois middle-school gymnasium.

dickweed.gif
Ex-President Obama gives his inaugural address to a jubilant nation; promises four more years of Hope and Change. "This landslide election is a mandate of the American people and I promise I will use this overwhelming mandate for Change to continue the work my administration began four years ago."

Tears come to my eyes. I remember those early days, when he was just a Senator. First a president, then, a Nobel Prize Winner and now....an Ex-President!

I expect that that office will come with even more duties, although, like every loyal prog, I know everything about Marxism but not really anything about the Constitushun.

Царевна wrote:
Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:Jan. 20, 2013 - After winning the Ex-Presidency handily in a landslide Ex-Presidential election in November the Ex-President Obama finally took the oath of ex-office, administered by the honorable Chief Justice Teleprompter.

ex-oath.jpg
ex-oath2.jpg

dickweed.gif

Tears come to my eyes. I remember those early days, when he was just a Senator. First a president, then, a Nobel Prize Winner and now....an Ex-President!

I expect that that office will come with even more duties, although, like every loyal prog, I know everything about Marxism but not really anything about the Constitushun.

Nothing to know really, just a piece of paper with writing on it made up by dead men.

I am sure he will be as good an ex-President as Comrade Carter.

Image Both need passports revoked as soon as they leave the country again Image Both shall be remembered fondly for thier skillful negotiations with OPEC and remarkable impact on the US economies! Hail Dear Leader! Hail Comrade Carter! Billy-Beer must be served at next beer summit!

I hear Dear Leader plans to go on tour.

golf_funny.jpg

Ushanka Tip - The Looking Spoon for Glorious CGA logo.