Dawn of the Planet of the GoogleBot Cyborg LIVs

Dawn of the Planet of GoogleBot Cyborgs: Machine Intelligence a.k.a. Artificial Intelligence Surpassing Human Intelligence a.k.a. The Singularity Is coming soon to challenge the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Coming Soon: Dawn of the Planet of Google Cyborgs -- Machine Intelligence a.k.a. Artificial Intelligence a.k.a. "The Singularity" is the only thing that can save Mother Earth from the Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Movie Poster Text:

COMING SOON to a PLANET NEAR YOU
DAWN of THE PLANET of the GOOGLEBOTS
LIVs as the GOOGLEBOTS NIVs as the OBAMABOTS
SERGEY BRIN as the GOOGLEBOT CYBORG MASTER
UNTERNET as THE MACHINE PRODUCED by GLOBALISM
THE RESISTANCE as THE RESISTANCE
GOOGLEBOT LIVs as NASCENT METUGRICUNAs
OBAMA as HIMSELF (BIG-BROTHERBOT)
"Ye the People Are My Little Siblings."

GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
HIVs = Highly-Informed Voters
LIVs = Low-Information Voters
METUGRICUNAs = Millennials Epiphanizing That Unlimited Government Renders Its Citizens Utterly Naked and Afraid
NIVs = No-Information Voters = ObamaBots

--KOOK

I might believe this when the Artificial Intelligence can get the Closed Captioning (CC) working properly on my television. Some of the captions are downright hilarious.

Dedhedvedev wrote:I might believe this when the Artificial Intelligence can get the Closed Captioning (CC) working properly on my television. Some of the captions are downright hilarious.

That's because the agency providing the CC services is owned and operated by the same man who provided signing functions for Mandella's funeral and also for ObamaCare Navigation:

But regarding Artificial Intelligence (or Machine Intelligence), which would, of course, find it useful to permit continuation of such agency's responsibility for closed-captioning, there is a different believability threshhold. Currently, I shout at my television (or laptop) with regularity and without any repercussion apparent to me, but the believability test will not be when the television (or laptop) shouts back at me; rather, it will be when I hear a knock at the door (or the sound of a no-knock entry). Gotta go -- there's a sound at my door.

--KOOK