Day of Rage, Saturday Sept. 17

DayOfRage.jpg

Comrades, it's nearly upon us! The USSA Day of Rage™ is TOMORROW!

Brought to you by the fine folks at ACORN and the comrades at the SEIU, this is our nationwide opportunity to STRIKE BACK AT THE MACHINE!! Bring your tents and baseball bats, and get ready for a joyously collective time as we wreak havoc on THE MACHINE!!

It's time to do all we can to destroy the tendrils still remaining of the BushHitler REGIME, and give the Rethugglikkans and Tea-rrorists a taste of THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!

Gather in the specified locations, and let's make a difference by OCCUPYING!! THE MACHINE!!!

I have not been getting enough sleepy time and feeling depressed... I think because it's looking of much bleakness for dear Leader.

But I will feel the rage tomorrow! We much stop the "sob's" and fight everyone to their demisings!

I thinking we should all bring our portion of vodka coupons to share and exchange?

Frau,

I'm not sharing my coupons with anyone, but I will be putting on a party-approved ™ pig roast to feed the masses. And no, I don't feel any guilt about our mooslim comrades not getting any pork. (Chances are, they will be demonstrating in front of some mosque or wherever, and besides that, I hate cooking goat.....bleahhhh)ImageNow if only I can wrest that damned sow from Lenika's grasp!

Viva bacon! Teabaggers will eat their peas tomorrow! Just watch...

Comrade Che Gourmet, the members of the Palestinian U.N. delegation will be joining you. Pork is OK, the enemy of our enemy - you know.

palastinitan un.jpg

They can eats peas and wash them down with their own pee!

Will that be Teapee?

I'll be there comrades! Hopefully it's as radical as the G20 riots of '09...

Fellow travelers, I will be driving a nondescript van filled with multi-purpose baseball bats - as we've learned from our brothers at the SEIU, these bats can be used for a variety of purposes, including bashing THE MACHINE as well as using them as handles for protest signage - you just never know when one purpose will suddenly switch to another!

Also, I'm bringing both aluminum baseball bats AND - in order to induce fond memories amongst our older protesters - actual old-style wooden bats, like they had Back In The Day during those gloriously heady days of protesting the Vietnam war.

Remember, not only did "Bush lied and people died" - who could forget "Hey, hey LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?"

Oh - wait - he was a Democrat.

Um, "Hell no, we won't go!"

But as for the Day of Rage tomorrow - having been some time in preparation, a splendid time is guaranteed for all!

Comrade People's Comrade, is that Dear Leader's unicorn I see flying high above the angry crowd?

It never ceases to amaze me how well He looks after all of us - He truly IS omnipresent!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade People's Comrade, is that Dear Leader's unicorn I see flying high above the angry crowd?

It never ceases to amaze me how well He looks after all of us - He truly IS omnipresent!
It is our unicorn, we are renting him out. Campaign collections are falling behind.

I have my $250.00 sneakers, my designer skinny jeans, the requisite black hoodie, a red face hanky and multiple apple products laid out for in the morning. I'm so ready to rage against stuff!

Attention all Komrades -----

Important Safety Tip!

Don't forget your Party ™ approved helmet.

DayofRage2-620x334.jpg

Comrades,

Your are wise to confine such activities to areas such as New York City instead of other parts of the country that still respect some degree of private property rights against unions and activists expressing their rage at tools and agents of capitalism.

--Fearless Leader

Glorious dissertation Fearless Leader!

Is that a chicken wing that prole in the video has in his hands?

Red Rooster wrote:Glorious dissertation Fearless Leader!

Is that a chicken wing that prole in the video has in his hands?

Comrade Red Rooster,

I sent my secret police to the residence of this lunatic. He had already finished consuming whatever it was he held in his hand. When they (while remaining respectfully in the public street for obvious reasons) asked him whether it was a chicken wing he said, "The only chickens I see are the ones who wisely are remaining off my property." As we left, a loyal comrade down the street (who has signed up as a "Watcher" for us) told my agents that this lunatic eats baby kittens. I knew it all along.

--Fearless Leader

By the way, many of our SEIU/ACORN comrades who will be expressing their rage at capitalism and zionist occupiers tomorrow will also be extending signs of friendship by leaving special gifts at the offices/residences of politicians, civic leaders, etc. to earn their gratitude and loyalty to our movement:

Image.

--Fearless Leader

The Tea(rrorist) Party's Day of Rage is coming in November 2012...

Blackth hoodsth and red scarfths fo ALLL!!! RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!
(shhhhhthh.... this isth codeth fo comradesth thath can'th swallowth ffff-logicth)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
DayOfRage.jpg

Comrades, it's nearly upon us! The USSA Day of Rage™ is TOMORROW!

Brought to you by the fine folks at ACORN and the comrades at the SEIU, this is our nationwide opportunity to STRIKE BACK AT THE MACHINE!! Bring your tents and baseball bats, and get ready for a joyously collective time as we wreak havoc on THE MACHINE!!

It's time to do all we can to destroy the tendrils still remaining of the BushHitler REGIME, and give the Rethugglikkans and Tea-rrorists a taste of THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!

Gather in the specified locations, and let's make a difference by OCCUPYING!! THE MACHINE!!!
Is THE MACHINE like THE MAN?

Yes, Comrade Nookie, sometimes it is. But all that matters is that we OCCUPY!! Unlike Israel, who OCCUPIES WRONGLY, when WE OCCUPY it's because of PEACE and SOLIDARITY!!

Don't forget your baseball bats, comrades!! Helmets are recommended as well.

Day of the baseball bats is so very similar to a historical Night of the Long Knives...

What did the holder of the Nobel Peace Prize know about this day, and when did he know it?

Comrades, we were blocked from Wall Street!! And people on restaurant balconies raised their glasses and laughed at us!!

Our rage must find another outlet. There were over 37 of us the at the Wall Street camp-in, and we raged as best we could after THE MACHINE denied us access to our primary targets.

I hope Mr. Soros and Mr. Ayers aren't too upset with us. We really did try, but, um, never mind.

Why didn't anyone tell me our glorious Revolution was being live streamed across the globe!
Pass the popcorn &the Maalox.

https://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution