DEAR LEADER ACCUSES ROMNEY OF SPIKING THE FACTS

POLL: Is Comrade Obama correct, in accusing Romney of lies?

You may select 1 option

LINK

The DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя PROJECTS accuses Mitt Romney of lying about the tax cuts.

What do you think?
~

I think it was hateful and racist when Mitt >spit< Romney said that he has five boys and knows that repeating something enough times doesn't make it true.

I am very concerned that the Baby Seal vote is being suppressed, in as much as they have failed to win the last two votes despite my best efforts. It is quite possible that Canadians with clubs are standing in front of select polling locations. This matter deserves the immediate attention of the Central Committee.

Romney lies! He's an evil, greedy, unlikable, racist, woman hating, minority oppressing, money grubbing, corporation loving rethugliKKKan

NancyPeloski wrote:Romney lies! He's an evil, greedy, unlikable, racist, woman hating, minority oppressing, money grubbing, corporation loving rethugliKKKan

You forgot about his incessant love for profits and successful business. A pox be upon him!

NancyPeloski wrote:Romney lies! He's an evil, greedy, unlikable, racist, woman hating, minority oppressing, money grubbing, corporation loving rethugliKKKan

And... and... HE DRIVES AROUND WITH A DOG ON TOP OF HIS CAR!!!