Dear Leader Achieves Infinite Greatness

Outsmarts Himself on Speech

Comrades! It seems that the One has devised a way to become even greater, whilst simultaneously not being less great in the past, thus creating an infinite loop of greatness! I fear my head may explode with a combination of sheer joy, my inability to comprehend the greatness of the Obamessiah, and the bullet to the head that I deserve for reading Fox News.

Comrade Pony, the President's revitalizing speech has turned our country around.

counceling comrade.jpg

The esteemed counselor, with his clear analysis of The Current Truth has made me feel as though I just came out of the Jiffy Lobo.

So this is what it must be like to work at MSNBC .............. whoa.... .....what'a rush !

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness in their mouths" William Shakesmear

mouth.jpg

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.
Lao Tzu

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
dedhedvedev wrote:He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.
Lao Tzu

Here's your cattle class train ticket. Don't bother packing.... You will not require cloths or a shovel where you are going.

When they pump in the Zyklon B, inhale deeply... It will clear your head of such nonsense.

Raum,

It is so refreshing to start a Saturday morning with the Spirit of Stalin residing
so forcefully in your admonishments and judgments when dealing with
misguided members of the Cube.