Dear Leader bolsters Russian Economy, recommends stocks

Obama and Russia: the World Laughs

Dear Leader (PBUH) has provided his contrarian investment dog whistles that have boosted the Russian economy. Specific stocks he targeted for "sanctions" have performed magnificently.

White House sock puppet press secretary Jay Carney warned that it was not a good time to invest in the Russian stock market because Obama was planning to impose devastating economic sanctions that would send the market into a tailspin.

What actually happened, the FT says, is that the Russian market rose from 1,250 on the RTS Exchange to 1,450 -- a gain of over 15%.

In fact, if you'd invested in the Russian market when Carney told you not to, you'd have made quite a tidy bundle of profit in just three months. And it gets worse. Not only did the Russia market spring upwards, but the very stocks that were specifically targeted by Obama were the biggest movers"

So Dear Leader speaks, Putin does the opposite, and there is success...

If I am understanding this policy, I must invest my savings in big oil, coal, weapons manufacturers, pro-life organizations, Tea Party, and The Republican Party.

Big O's ways are not our ways. Perhaps if we all stood on our heads, or got drunk enough, his reasonings would become much more obvious to us ( the unwashed masses ).
Speaking of which ............
Comrade T , TGIF !
See you and the other comrades behind Tractor Maintenance Shed #2 tonight.
BYOB ( Bring Your Own Bottle .... or Bucket.)

Krasnodar
Minister of Spirits Distribution
Vagabond of the Outer Parts

[color=#C0392B]Krasnodar[/color] could not contain himself, and neither could I, when he wrote: Comrade T, TGIF!
See you and the other comrades behind Tractor Maintenance Shed #2 tonight.
BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle... or Bucket.)

Krasnodar
Minister of Spirits Distribution
Vagabond of the Outer Parts

New bartender tonight... definitely bring the bucket!

anyer-marx-bartending.jpg

A new joke from the Motherland:

Russians who have sinned, when they die, they go back to Russia.

otrade_full_600.jpg
At O-Trade™ , you can have confidence in your investment decisions because we are ALWAYS WRONG! We take our best guess based on what we hear, what we want to hear, what we tell the media to let you hear, and empty threats. So if you have any money left after O-Trade™ takes its Fair Share™, take Our investment advice, then JUST DO THE OPPOSITE!